Chapter 3: A fateful Savior

The controlled Noriaki Kakyoin was headed to a local high school to look for Jotaro Kujo, the man Dio wanted dead, to not blow his cover, he covered his forehead with his hair so he doesn't reveal the hideous thing that Dio put on his forehead. Once he arrived he felt another stand presence around him, could this be Jotaro?!,
        He didn't know yet until he got a good look, he could hear girls giggling and talking to someone they called JoJo, Noriaki pulled out a canvas with some paint and started painting Jotaro on it, he saw him about to go down the stairs, in that moment, Noriaki held a paintbrush with red paint on it and brought it across the leg of the Jotaro painting, in that instant Jotaro fell down the stairs worrying the girls around him, Kakyoin saw his enemy's stand grab a branch to break his fall.
      To not seem suspicious, Noriaki went down to see Jotaro, as he saw him on the ground bleeding from his leg, Kakyoin knelt down to Jotaro and acted calm, handing a handkerchief and said "Here you seem to injured use this to wrap around your wound", as Jotaro took it he said "Thanks, I don't think I've met you before, what's your name?", "My name is Noriaki Kakyoin, I transfered to your school, you might want to see this school nurse to help your leg", for which Jotaro replied "Yeah will do, thanks", Noriaki simply smiled and walked off to the school "I'll see you later Jotaro"
      Jotaro headed to the nurse to get his leg checked, as he walked in he saw two other guys getting their temperature taken as if they were sick, Jotaro said "Ms. I'm here to get me leg checked, I got cut", the nurse replied "Got into another fight huh Jotaro?", "No I just suddenly got cut when I was walking down the stairs to school", the nurse didn't respond, she seemed silent, the other two guys also fell silent, all of a sudden, the nurse pulled out her pen and started slashing it around like a knife, the two other men got frightened, one of them got up and tried talking to the nurse who had become crazy she lunged at the man and stabbed him in the eye, the man was screaming in pain, while the other tried to run, he was slashed in the throat by the nurse's pen, he collapsed to the floor dead, Jotaro stood there astonished and shocked.
     Jotaro didn't know what was happening, until the nurse turned around, her eyes were rolled back, she was under control by something, or someone, he felt a presence, that was sinister was it another stand user like himself as he looked towards the window he saw Noriaki Kakyoin in the window, laughing like it was some kind of joke, "We meet again Jotaro Kujo, I had a feeling we'd see each other once more today", he grinned and walked into the office, "You! I had a feeling you were up to something bad", Noriaki replied "Why yes, I'm here to kill you Jotaro, lord Dio asked me to do so", "Who the hell is Dio?!" Jotaro yelled, "He is my master, I was given an order to get rid of you!".
     Jotaro could see something in the nurse's mouth, he brought out his stand and pulled it out, "So this is what was controlling her huh?", "Be careful Jotaro, if you remove my Hierophant Green, she'll die, you don't want that now do you?" Noriaki laughed maniacally for Jotaro couldn't do anything to stop Kakyoin, but Jotaro was a fighter, he'd do anything to win a fight so Jotaro used his stand to pull the thing all the way out of the nurse's mouth, his stand grabbed Hierophant Green's throat and started punching it very, very fast, since stands are connected to it's user the hits Hierophant Green was taking, were also damaging Noriaki, Jotaro's stand kept punching and punching until Kakyoin went flying out of the window and created a blast that blew out all the windows in the school, Jotaro went to see if Noriaki was down, and in fact he was, he picked him up and took him home.
     When Jotaro arrived home, he went to where his mom, grandfather and his companion were, as he opened the sliding door, his grandfather Joseph Joestar and Avdol, Joseph's companion were shocked to see Jotaro carrying Noriaki on his shoulder, "Jotaro what happened?!" his grandfather asked, Jotaro replied "This is Noriaki Kakyoin, he has a stand and attacked me in the nurse's office, I used my stand and knocked him down, I brought him here cause you might know what this thing on his forehead is old man", he set Noriaki down on the floor as his grandfather looked at Noriaki's forehead in shock, "Ah! This must be the work of Dio, he's controlling him using this parasite like thing, we need to get it out immediately", Jotaro brought out his stand and knelt beside Noriaki, he put his hand on the creature and started pulling it out slowly, in defense the creature took out an arm in implanted it into Jotaro's hand, as it started making its way to his brain, but Jotaro stayed focused on getting the damn thing out, "Jotaro what are you doing it's gonna take over you next!", "I got this old man", he felt the creatures arm crawling through his cheek, he kept pulling until finally it came out all the way, Jotaro threw the thing in the air and Joseph used his hamon to kill the thing once and for all.
     Jotaro's mother came in and saw Noriaki lying on the floor, "Jotaro honey what happened, why is this man here?", "I don't feel like explaining, just bring some bandages for his forehead", as he said that his mother Holly Kujo, Joseph Joestar's daughter went to get some bandages. As she came back, she tended to Noriaki's forehead, after she finished, Noriaki slowly woke up and asked              
"W-what happened?", Joseph told him that a man named Dio was controlling him and tried to get him to kill Jotaro. "Oh I see, thank you Jotaro for saving my life, I'm very glad" Noriaki closed his eyes to rest, he needed it he had been freed from Dio's evil intentions, he could finally sleep in peace.