Chapter 4: The Journey Begins

It was the next day, Noriaki was still resting after being saved from Dio by Jotaro Kujo, he was very thankful to him. Jotaro was headed off to school when he noticed something odd, usually when he was on his way to school his mother would kiss his cheek goodbye, he went to check her room but she was not there, so he went to his grandfather to ask him where she was "I don't know Jotaro, I woke up and I haven't seen her yet", Jotaro went to check the back but no luck, she wasn't there either, Joseph went to check the kitchen to see if his daughter was making breakfast when he saw her on the floor, he immediately went over to her to see if she was ok, "Holly my dear daughter, what happened!?", Jotaro then entered the kitchen along with Avdol and Noriaki, "Mom what happened!?", "She's not responding, she might be passed out" Joseph said as he carried her to her room and lay her down on her bed, "Jotaro can you get some water and Noriaki could you get a towel", the two of them nodded and went to get what Joseph Joestar asked for, once they came back, Joseph started wetting the towel and putting it on his daughters forehead thinking she might be sick.
Jotaro and everyone else felt a stange presence around them, it felt like a stand user was around them, but where was the feeling coming from, it wasn´t until Jotaro looked at his mother to see the stand, but why did his mom have one? ¨I see it it´s right there¨ he then pointed to where his mom was, everyone gasped as they saw what was around her, Joseph immediately started taking care of his daughter, she woke up a few minutes later and asked "Papa I'm ok now" she smiled softly as he smiles as well, "It's good that you're awake, you had us worried", Holly replied "Oh I'm sorry everyone, I didn't mean to worry all of you". Everyone shook their heads, "It's alright Mrs. Kujo, I'm glad that you're ok" Noriaki smiled as Joseph gave her a massage, fed her apples, and checking her temperature, she fell asleep and everyone else started looking for answers to why this is happening to her and what's the source, Jotaro got a paper and pencil and started sketching what he saw, Noriaki, Avdol, and Joseph watched as the sketch came out as a fly, "I'll see where this fly comes from", Avdol bowed as he went to the library to look for it, he looked through many books until he found one with the sketch match and went back to the group to tell them where it is, "I found it, it's a fly and it comes from Egypt, my guess is Dio is hiding there", the atmosphere became dark when they heard the name Dio, "Well then, we set off for Egypt today, if we can kill Dio then what ever is happening to Holly will disappear and will save her" Joseph explained to the rest of them.
The crew packed as they got tickets all the way to Egypt, Avdol, Jotaro, and Joseph were ready to go but not until Noriaki went to them "I'm going to, I want to help defeat Dio and save Mrs. Kujo" they nodded as they stepped out to the front awaiting what is to come ahead, The Stardust Crusaders begin their journey to kill Dio and save the world from his rath.