|| TEEN FICTION REVIEWS ||

Here are some thoughts for each of the books and (hopefully) some valuable feedback you can put into your works.

❛ Believe Me, I'm Lying ❜

Okay, let me start by telling you that your cover is absolutely gorgeous! You've got a great colour scheme and all the tones work really well with eachother.

Your title may be a tad vague, but it is successful in drawing the reader in and enticing them about the contents of the story.

Now, the writing itself. Your style is honestly so unique and even though no major event occurs in the first chapter, I was seriously hooked. Your pacing is great. And, you can really feel the panic of the protagonist at the start.

This book is totally underrated! Go and give it a read!

His Girl and Her Camera ❜

Your quote really pulled me in. It's so beautiful and encompasses the story really really well. I also think the title is very clever. It's unique without being too uninteresting and complex.

The cover is also great, it's aesthetic and so beautiful, but at first I didn't really see the relevance to the title and the book, but eh maybe that's just me...

Now, the writing. The voice is honestly so relatable, and you have a good balance of chatty-style narration and description. However, one thing to watch out for is all capitals or multiple exclamations; these bring grammar ratings down.

Overall, I think this is a great book! Can't wait to finish reading!

  ❛ Secrets to Keep ❜

This book is clearly quite popular on Wattpad. A few of my friends have recommended it to me and it's doing quite well in terms of stats.

The cover is also pretty and the actual title is quite enticing for a reader.

Despite this, I feel like you could work on your beginning and description, it doesn't give enough information to make the reader carry on.

Other than that, well done! You're doing really well!

forever ❜

I actually really enjoyed reading this book. I sort of slipped away and forgot I was reading it for a contest

First, it was the cover that got me and then the actual voice of the narrator. It's honestly so beautiful.

The description says everything it needs to in a line. It's swift and creates the correct level of suspense to draw the reader in.

The characters are developed very well and I almost feel as if I grew with them during the book!

This is really something special. And, I can't wait to continue reading!

❛ You are missing from me ❜

Okay, let me start with your cover, it's really nice with a good set of colours, but there are many similar covers on Wattpad, so it doesn't necessarily draw a reader in! However, this can be rectified with a quick graphic shop request.

As for the description, this is what got me excited. It's a solid concept and has been tried and tested on the site before.