CHAPTER FIFTEEN

A/N:

I'm so sorry for not updating in ages, but thank you guys so so so much for all the reads and votes and stuff. If you have any suggestions, please tell me.Also please check out AcidTail. She posted a really good Harry Potter Fanfic named Sirius the Star .

* Alyssa POV *

Alyssa was sat idly in Potions Class, when she overheard an interesting conversation.

"This is mad. At this rate we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." Ron said to Harry.

Unfortunately, Snape heard them talking, and whacked Ron on the back of the head.

They carried on talking about the ball.

Alyssa stared at Harry, and hoped he would ask her to the ball.

"Don't be crazy! He would never like you." Alyssa scolded herself in her mind.

She finished her essay quickly, gave it to Snape and sped out of the classroom.

Alyssa began making her way to the Ravenclaw Common Room.

Suddenly, her journey came to a stop as she walked right into a hard chest. She looked up, and discovered that the hard chest she had bumped into belonged to Harry.

She smiled sheepishly, and so did he.

"H-hi Al, um-m I w-was wondering-g w-w-w... Uh n-never m-mind, s-see you later Al," Harry said, and ran away.

Alyssa stood rooted to the spot. What had just happened?

She cleared her head, and continued her journey to her common room.

With a frustrated huff, she dramatically flopped down on her bed and went straight to sleep.

The next morning, she had pancakes for breakfast.

Why give us that information,you ask?

Well, pancakes were her favourite breakfast food, and these specific pancakes were given to her by a particular someone.

Grant Stark.

And then suddenly he asked her a very important question.

Alyssa, will you go to the Yule Ball with me?

Many thoughts raced through her mind in that single second.

She didn't want to go to the ball by herself, but she wanted to go with Harry.

She didn't want to seem rude, so the only option she had was to say yes.

She just had to find a dress.

Thankfully, her and Luna had planned to go on a special trip to Hogsmeade, just in case.

They had many dresses to choose from but after a few hours and a LOT of dresses, Alyssa finally found the one.

Next was shoe shopping.

Luna instantly picked the perfect pair. She wasn't that picky. However Alyssa took a little longer as she wanted to look perfect for her special someone.

They decided that they had the perfect outfit and accessories to go with it, so they slowly started making their way back to the castle.

As Alyssa wearily approached her bed, she jumped straight in, and instantly fell in a deep sleep, exhausted from that day's events.