Chapter 1

Jake's POV
I've been awake for the past 3 hours. It's 6:30.

My grandma walked into my room to wake me up. "Jake– how long have you been awake" She asked.

"Not long" I lied, I hate lying to my grandma, but if I didn't I would have to start taking melatonin again. And I hate taking meds.

That's why I stopped taking my antidepressants. "Oh okay get dressed breakfast is on the table see you after school and have a good day" She said before shutting the door, she had to go to work.

My grandma is young to be a grandma, She's 30. I got out of bed my oversized 'NoName' hoodie coming to my mid-thigh.

I stretched my arms, causing my black Calvin Klein panties to show. "I hate lying" I said to myself.

I walked out of my room and ran to the bathroom...I don't like being home alone, I get paranoid.

I locked to door to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror.

"Why am I so ugly" I ask my self. "I look like literal shit" I say.

I took my hoodie of and revealed my Calvin Klein sports bra and panties, I like how Sport bras feel and the support they give.

I took my underwear (a/n when I say underwear I mean bra and panties) off looked in the mirror. "I'm so fat" I say before looking at my arms.

I mentally count the past scars, about 20 on each arm. Some newer than the others.

I open the medicine cabinet, and grabbed my razor I haven't used in 6 months. "Oh how much I didn't missed this" As that was said my wrist received a cut.

After 9 more cuts on my left wrist, I'm Ambidextrous so I'll be fine using my right hand. I snap back into reality after feeling blood hit my foot.

"Oh shit" I grabbed a rag off the rack next to the sink and dropped it on the ground where the blood was. I wiped it up, then I realized I'm going to be late if I don't, get in the shower and eat.

I turn the water on and  hopped in the shower. I squealed at the cold stinging sensation.

"To cold" I turned the hot water on. I washed my body and brushed my teeth at the same time, to waste less time.

As I got out the shower, ran to room dried my body off. I shook my head from side to side to dry my hair.

And got dressed, I had on Calvin Klein panties along with a Calvin Klein sports bra. And put on a outfit I would usually wear.