Chapter 4

Jake's POV

Me and Colby talked the whole time while we were on our way to the track field. "So Jake, you like guys am I right" Colby asked, I'm pretty sure everyone knows the answer to that.

"Yeah, why" I asked. He smirked and said "no reason what so ever."

"Why do I not believe you" I looked at him suspiciously. "I don't know why I'm telling the truth" He said hiding his fingers behind his back.

"Everyone get in a line, shoulder to shoulder" I walked over the the starting line and we lined up. Colby was about 3 people away from me.

I mouthed 'I'll win' to him, basically declaring a race. "In three, two, one, go"
With that I fucking booked it

I passed most of the guys. Me, Colby, some guy and Johnathan in the lead.

Me and Colby looked each other in the eye as we sped up, passing the other two. "Hey Colbs" I spoke suddenly still running "What" He asked.

"Bye" I said sprinting ahead of Colby. Soon I passed the start, and slowed down to catch my breath and wait for Colby who wasn't far behind me.

My black and red strains of hair sticking to my forehead, my sweat being the glue. Colby was soon at me side, and we were talking and jogging like normal people.

"Half and half, and brunette talk to me after class" Coach Roachdale said, I really don't wanna...

"Wanna not talk to him and just skip" Colby asked. "Yeah, maybe" I replied

The end of the day
I didn't give Colby his hoodie back, I got his number and he's coming over later, yay. I have to clean my room now, fuck.

I made it to my house, I go up to my room and changed into something more comfortable.

Just as I said that the door bell rung, I ignored it and started cleaning faster. The door bell rung continuously, getting on my nerves.

I opened my window, to yell "Colby stop fucking ringing the door bell, I'm clean my fucking room!" It wasn't only Colby at the door it was also Jillian.

"I'm telling grandma" Jillian yelled back. "I don't give a fuck" I yelled as a reply, my grandma doesn't care about me cussing, she usually says 'he's a 17 year old man.'

I Could tell Colby was trying hard not to laugh, what he was laughing at I don't know. I went back to cleaning after closing my window.

I cleaned for a few minutes before Colby busted into my room, scaring the holy fucks out of me causing me to jump. He shut the door before he started laughing, I was blushing because I was flustered.

"Sorry Jakey, I didn't mean to scare you" He laughed, my face got redder. "Shut up Colby" I said, looking Colby in the eyes.

In one swift motion Colby grabbed my wrists, pulled me up to his chest, and put his hands on my waist. "Hey Jakey, like your shorts" Colby spoke before pushing my down on my bed.

I was wearing black pajama shorts with with white skulls on them, I don't think he noticed my crop top.  He leaned down to kiss me, but my door opened just as our lips were about to touch.

It was my grandmother being a cock block "Jakey poo—" She dragged on the o sound as she looked at us. She smirked and slowly shut the door.

"Wait, wait it's not what it looks like" I said trying to move, Colby got off of me allowing me to move. He was cracking up, when I ran out of my room shutting the door behind me.

"Grams, don't you dare say anything about this later, it's all a misunderstanding" I yelled down the hall. I walked back into my room to see Colby going through my clothes.

"C-colby what're you doing" I stuttered, he looked at me then smirked. "Finding you something to wear tomorrow" He spoke before looking back at the clothes.

I blushed. Hopefully he hasn't went through my underwear, I wasn't going to stop him because I know I couldn't.

As if he read my mind he said "I choose you some underwear, and everything else" I could see the smirk on his face get bigger. He look up at me again and said "what're you embarrassed" 'that motherfucking smirk on his face, ugh, it gets on my fucking nerves but I love it so fucking much'!

I was so deep I thought I didn't see Colby walk over to me, when I noticed he lifted my chin with his two fingers and kissed me. As that happened Jillian walked into my room "Jake grandma wants—" She just stared at us in discuss or should I say me.

Colby pulled away and stared at her with a blank look, while I was blushing, that was my first kiss. Jillian blushed at Colby walked out without shutting the door.

"Jake I'm gonna go home see you tomorrow" He winked before walking out of my room shutting the door behind him. I leaned against the wall and slid down it slowly.

Tears started to leak from my eyes, I don't know why but I'm so happy.

𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶.

_______
A/n
Hewo I might change the plot of the story a little, but anyway what do you think so far. Love you all peace out ❤