R

🖤🖤🖤

The window squeaked right as it shut, and I took a quick glance at my roommate to see if he woke up which he didn't. I breathed out a sigh of relief, and went back to bed.

Right as my head touched the pillow I was off to dream land.

......time skip......

-POV change-

May 15,2010 10:00

Just as I got back in bed from brushing my teeth the door swung open revealing my friend JungKook.

"Good morning ,hyung! H-" JungKook said but was soon interrupted by the sunshine himself.

"Hi, Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok said as his head came into view

My finger immediately went to my lips to a 'shhhh' position indicating to be quiet.

"Sorry ,hyung" JungKook said as the two walked into the room towards my bed ,while passing my roommates bed.

The two males quietly went to my bedside, which left the room silent other than the sound of the IV dripping and the light snores coming from the sleeping person.

"So how is it like in the hospital?" The youngest asked in a joking matter

"Kookie!" Hoseok said in a scolding matter, while I just ignored what the youngest said.

"So why are you guys here so early?" I questioned while keeping my voice low

"You seem excited to see us." Namjoon said as he entered the room

"Is everyone just going to slowly file in with snarky remarks." I said sarcastically

"No, they will come and see you later." Hoseok said

The room grew silent again with the ticking of the clock and the dripping of my IV being the only sound along with the hustle and bustle in the hall. These sounds were the only things to be heard for a few minutes. When we heard the rustling of sheets the four of us' attention was turned towards the awakening roommate.

She yawned and stretched a little before she got herself in an upright position. Her usual neat braid was a little messy but still presentable. As she reached for her brush that was placed on her bedside table, she finally took notice of the four of us in the room.

"Good morning." She said so quietly that I almost couldn't hear her.

"Good morning! ▒▒▒▒▒, right?" Hoseok said.

The female nodded ;and continued the task she set out to do ,which was to re-braid her hair.

We knew that she wasn't much of a talker so the guys started a conversation to insure that the air in the room would not be awkward. I wasn't paying that much attention towards the conversation of my three friends, instead I thought back to everything that has happened the past two weeks of me being in the hospital.

🖤🖤🖤

Hello! Hope you have been enjoying this book so far! I decided to give this as a reward to the readers that are still in school, whom just finished finals. I hope you passed and that you would have a wonderful winter break.

Thank you! 💙