T

🖤🖤🖤

-Next day-

My brothers left a few minutes ago, and at the moment I was writing down some lyrics. It has been awfully quiet there was no flipping of pages from ▒▒▒▒. I decided to look up to check up on her. There she was tears filling her eyes, one had covering her mouth to hold back the sobs, and the other holding a book. I don't know what came over me ;but I hurriedly and quietly got up and went to her. I removed the book from her grasp and tossed it onto my bed ( leave f's in the chat for the book 😂). I then engulfed her in my embrace.

"Shhhhhh.... ▒▒▒▒-ie it's okay I am right here... let your tears fall... it's okay." I felt like I had said that, but just a little different. It wasn't time to think about that, I had ▒▒▒▒ ,the quiet girl that barely talks, crying in my embrace.

Her arms wrapped around my torso and her hands tightened on my hospital gown. Her grasp wasn't very tight ,but for a person in a hospital it was up there in the tightens scale. Other than the ticking of the clock and the synchronized dripping of the IV drips, the room was now filling with a foreign noise, ▒▒▒▒'s crying.

I ran my hand up and down her back in attempt to calm her down. After a while ▒▒▒▒'s grip weakened and she stopped crying and sniffling. Her breathing grew steady and consistent. From that I concluded that she fell asleep. I proceeded to lay her down on her hospital bed. I noticed a few stray tears still on her cheeks. I reached my hand out and whipped away the stray tears. My hand rested on her check as I looked at her face. I wondered what just happened and why. I soon realized that I had been staring at her face for a creepily long amount of time, and decided to go back to my bed. I grabbed the book that most likely caused her tears and hid it under some of my things inside my bedside table drawer. I took a  glance at ▒▒▒▒ before I went back to mixing more music.

🖤🖤🖤

YEEEEEEETTTTT! 😂 HellOOOoO! Okay don't mind my crack headed self. I hope you enjoyed this chapter that is a little longer but you will know why when you see the next chapter (it's short like my BFF, I love you too BFF! They know who they are). Now I should probably get some sleep.

Thank you! 💙