16.

Tay 👸🏽

3 weeks later

I've been so stress lately and the crew and I started college last week and believe me, that shit it ain't easy. To be honest. Tre has been acting stank like he don't wanna be around me lately and I don't know what's wrong with him.

So my crazy ass is about to do pop up at his dorm to see what the fuck he be doing when he not around me.

I pulled up to his dorm and some of his dorm friends lounging in front of his building, I got some wassup's from them as I wave, he made a copy of his dorm key so I used it to open the door and you can hear a laugh in his room but not his laugh a female laugh. I open his door to see one of my classmates Yolanda  sitting on his lap close to his face like they were about to kiss.

My face was shock as I felt my vision getting blurry from the tears that formed in my eyes.

It brought tears to my eyes at how my Amazing, Faithful boyfriend in his room with a female sitting on his lap about to kiss each other, They look like deer at headlights and I couldn't look anymore I rushed outside and I can feel Tre speed walking to me and he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"What?! Don't fucking touch me!" I said slapping him as he grabbed my arms

"Get off of me, Get the fuck off!" I screamed with tears running down my face as Brian pulled him away

"Give her some time bro" I heard Brian say as I walked to my car

"Babe stop crying I di- " he said getting cut off

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT TREMAINE I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU " I screamed as I sped off the scene

Once I pulled up to my house, I walked in and went up to my room and blasted Questions by Blaque and tears ran from my eyes as I slid down the wall with my hands covering my face.

____________________________

-TTB