20.

Tay ❤️

I woke up with a slight headache and smiled at Tremaine thinking about last night events. My phone vibrated and a message popped up I grabbed it and smirked at the 2 messages.

Tia👯🖤✨ - Bitch He Fine Asf, I'm About To Get Some Zickkkk 😛💃🏾

Bitch You A Mess 😂

I check the other one and almost bust out laughing.

Bestfriend👯‍♂️❤️ - Goddamnnnn 😏DID YOU SEE THAT ASS 😦And She A Dancer 🤔? Watchu Want As A Gift Cause You Deserve It 😁 I'm Bout To Get Some Pwussyyy 😁 GOTTA BLAST 😜

LMAOO 😂🗣

I put my phone down and slowly slid out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom and got into the shower and after, brushed my teeth.

I slipped on my white Calvin Klein jogging suit and my all white custom 5's.

I slipped my hair in a low ponytail and grabbed my pink MCM purse.

I cooked breakfast and wrote a note for Tre.

Good mawninn, I had to go to class. I made you breakfast it's in the microwave and I'll probably be home at 3:30. Now if you reading this, GO BRUSH YO HOT ASS BREATH.Bout to burn this paper and shit. Love you muahhhh.

-Bad Bitch Tay.

I walked out of the house and jumped into the car and drove to the college. As I was driving I felt throw up in my throat. I pulled to the side of the road and threw up on the side of my car.

I probably ate that nasty ass chicken from the cafe yesterday. I got back on the road and pulled up to the school.

I hopped out the car and people was probably in class and started walking since it was empty outside and I felt a presence behind me. I started running but a cloth was covered on my mouth and all I seen was black.

-Trinn