Chapter 6

Little johns pov

"So your loyal to king richard?" I asked I wasn't really listening when he answered but I definitely heard a distinct yes. What should we do with him. He needed a place to stay we needed more people.
Robins pov

"I've decided that you are going to join us." I was so shocked at the words that came out of his mouth that I gasped.
" I don't know how to fight" I protested.
"Are you alright? Because your voice just sounded mighty high." Oh heavens I had forgotten to lower my voice.
"And as for the not being able to fight well I can teach you."
"Ok."
"Good your training will start tomorrow." With that he lead me back to the tent and Marian.
*____time skip next morning____*

Robins pov
Once again I woke up with Marian standing over me.
"I'm up." I mumbled.
"Good"she said "because you have training and you can't go like that." She gestured to me.
"What do you mean" I asked. Marian didn't answer only threw a length of cloth at me. I stared at it. What on the planet was it for?!
"Lordy girl, don't you know what yo do with that?" I just shook my head.
"Well" she continued. " unless you want everyone here to know your a girl you are going to wrap that piece of cloth around your chest so you don't look like a girl." Of course how was I could I have been so stupid, again!!! I warped the cloth around my chest tightly so no on would think I was a girl.
"You might want to hide your eyes. They're almond shaped. They don't look like the eyes of a boy." Oh no how was I supposed to hide my eyes?!
"Come here let me see what I can do." I walked over to Marian and she messed with my hair pulling it over my eyes.
"There." She said finally satisfied. Then John walked in holding a bow. . .