Chapter 7

Robins pov.
.
.
I am so nervous. I have never touched a weapon before. I glanced at Marian. "What should I do" I mouthed. Marian just smirked. Marian smirked! I had no idea she could do that! Little John glanced at us looking confused. That made me laugh the expression looked hilarious on him! Marian hearing me laugh in my Girly tone dressed in the clothes of a boy, began to laugh as well. The little John looked at us like we were of our rockers which made thing even funnier!

"Stop laughing" little John commanded. I obeyed.

"Know hold this."he said handing me a bow. I just nodded. Ashamed. I had been too loud and I had sounded like a girl. Little John left the tent and I sighed and then followed.

"Oh curse me!" I whispered to myself. "At this rate robin, your going to make him suspicious!"
.
.
.(authors note: feel free to name the dots. If you don't I will. )
.
.
.
Little johns pov.
.
.
They wouldn't stop laughing! what was wrong with them? girls! I thought myself exasperated! wait what!? robin was a boy.

"Stop laughing." I said. Robin stopped and looked ashamed. I stared at him surprised he was acting like a girl again! first it was the high pitched voice and then it was the giggling/laughing and now he looked ashamed!

"Hold this" I commanded handing him the spare bow I had brought. Robin took it. When I left the tent u heard robin sigh and mutter something along the lines of "curse you robin at this rate your your going to make him suspicious. Then robin stepped out of the tent. I just stared at him wondering what those words could have meant.

"What'ch you staring at?" robin growled darkly.

"Nothing" I growled back.

"Are you going to teach me to use thus thing or not?" robin said indicating the bow I had handed him.

"Follow me." I grunted. And then I set off knowing robin would have to follow.