Your life

One day when you went into the garage, you saw that your dad had various pieces of a purple and black car. Your dad was a mechanic and loved working on cars, so it wasn't unusual to see car parts laying around. Just recently he had gone to Jasper Nevada to visit his sister, but you didn't expect him to come home with car parts.

"Hi dad, where did these car parts come from?" You asked your dad curiously.

"I found them laying in the desert, so I brought them home to see if I could restore the car." D/n replied, smiling as he looked at you.

"What kind of car is it?" You quiered, tilting your head slightly to the right.

"I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out." D/n answered with excitement.

You looked at the car parts in hopes of figuring out what kind of car it was, but it was unlike anything you had seen before. You couldn't help but wonder why the car had been dumped in the middle of the desert after being torn apart, piece by piece. Your dad was just as baffled as you were, but he was optimistic that he could fix the poor, abused car up.

"Okay, have fun." You responded before back inside the house, giving your father the time to hopefully fix the car.

D/n waved goodbye to you before he started unloading the car parts from the trailer that was attached to his pickup and put them in the garage. Meanwhile, you went to your bedroom so that you could do your favorite hobby. Little did you know that something was about to happen that would change your life forever.