You get taken by Starscream

You and Steve had now been married for a little over a year now. Right now you both were on a picnic with your kids at a nearby lake. It had been a nice sunny day and at the moment your kids were chasing each other.

"Don't wander off too far!" You said loudly.

"We won't!" Kevin laughed as he was being chased by Matthew and Jennifer.

After a few minutes you heard a jet engine and your kids ran to where you and Steve were. Your eyes widened when the jet transformed and landed on the ground with a loud thud. Steve quickly deactivated his holoform, transformed and stood aimed his blaster at the get.

"Well, if it isn't the Vehicon they call 'Steve'. I thought Megatron offlined you" Starscream sneered.

"Starscream?!" Steve asked in shock.

"W-well he didn't!" Steve said nervously.

Starscream started firing his blaster at Steve. Steve ushered Jennifer, Kevin and Matthew into the forest. When he turned around he felt his energon turn cold. Starscream started laughing as he held you in his left servo.

"I have your little pleasure femme." Starscream said as he transformed around you and flew away.

Steve felt his energon boil at Starscream's words. He transformed and Jennifer, Kevin and Matthew got into his alt mode. On the way to your parent's house he promised them that he would bring you home.

       ~ With you and Starscream ~

When Starscream got back to his ship he took you to a room that looked like a lab. You were scared at what he had planned.

"You know, for a human you are quite beautiful. But I think that you would be even more beautiful as a seeker femme." Starscream purred.

"No! Let me go! Please!" You screamed.

Starscream ignored your screaming and tied you to a table. You started squirming as he started hooking you up to a strange machine. You hoped that Steve would save you.