When it's THAT time of the month

One Saturday morning about a week since you found out that Steve existed you woke up when you felt a cramping sensation in your abdomen. You groaned in pain as you got up and went to the bathroom. Once you were in the bathroom you put a pad/tampon on/in and took some aspirin. As you opened the bathroom door you saw your mom passing by.

"Good morning Y/n." Your mom said when she saw you.

"It's not a good morning." You grumbled.

"I take it that your period came today?" Your mom asked you as.

"Yes, and it's horrible." You said, trying not to sound dramatic as you walked next to your mom.

"Your favorite food is in the kitchen." Your mom said as she hugged you.

"Thanks mom." You said.

Your mom and dad soon went to work, leaving you home alone with Steve. Speaking of the friendly Cybertronian, you went to go see him. As soon as you entered the garage he transformed.

"Good morning Y/n. Why do you look like you're in pain?" Steve asked you when he saw you bent over slightly while you had one of your hands on your lower abdomen.

"I have my period." You groaned in pain since the aspirin hadn't quite taken effect yet.

"What's a period?" Steve asked you as he tilted his helm.

"I'm not going to tell you, at least not yet." You said as you looked up at him.

"Oh, okay. Maybe you should go rest." He suggested.

"I think I will. I'll see you later." You said as you left the garage and closed the door.