Together

-kodys POV-
It's been a couple of weeks since the confession. I felt happier, smiling more often, laughing, I just became more joyous. I loved lumine, more than words could say. And I knew he felt the same way. But, after a couple of days of dating, Lumine was acting more, Protective. I felt protected but something felt weird. It just wasn't right. But of course, i'm a little too shy and a little too much of a baby to ask why, why was he doing this? Finally i gathered up all of my courage and asked, "Are you okay? Is something happening? You've been acting protective lately, usually, you're pretty calm about things.", i pleaded. Lumine stopped, stopped as if i said the world was going to blow up. "I-m sorry, I mean to protect you, not just as a friend but as a boyfriend", Lumine replied with a serious look upon his face. I jumped right on top of him and planted a BIG kiss right on his lips. "K-kody!" , Lumine said while blushing hard. 

Lumine POV

I couldn't believe it! i was blushing super hard infront of kody, so hard that i could barely breathe! Now, its been a couple of hours since that incident, and we've just been snuggling watching tall girl and crying. "Kody?", I said whispering, He was asleep, right on my chest. I didn't mind it at all, Actually it felt kinda nice.

                                                            TO BE CONTINUED

(sorry again, school sucks butt, also, still lookin for an artist!)

(THIS IS UNFINISHED PART