Peter

^^ Credits to j4heia ^^

Peter woke up the the sound of his alarm. He stirred slowly getting up, out his bed. He walked over to his mirror and looked at the person staring back. They had chocolate brown hair, matching his eyes. Today, was the start of school, the day he had been dreading all summer.

"¡Peter! ¡Despierta, llegaremos tarde!" (Peter! Wake up, we'll be late!) Veronica calls from the other side of Peters door.

"¡Viniendo Ronnie!" (Coming Ronnie!)He reply's before grabbing a white shirt, a pale blue sweater and a pair of pants, putting them on.

Peter drags his body down the stairs and is greeted by his sister, Veronica Parker.

"Buenos días, Peter." May calls from the kitchen. May was Peter and Veronicas aunt, she and their uncle Ben, took care of them after their parents died in a tragic plane crash when they were six.

"Buenos días, May." He greeted his aunt and walked into the kitchen to make some toast, before sitting at the dining table.

"Now, Peter, I need to test your English." Veronica challenged.

"¿Que acabas de decir?" (What did you just say?) Peter replyed.

"Peter!"

"Sorry, I was joking."

"Your English is getting good."

"For now."

"It will get better, I promise."

Peter scrunched up his face. He slowly ate his breakfast before grabbing his bag and walking out of the house with Veronica, heading for their train.

When they arrived at the school, they noticed everyone was lined up by the busses.

"Excuse me miss?" Veronica asks one of the teachers. "What's going on?"

"We're going on a school field trip."

"Since when? We didn't know about it."

"Your parents were supposed to get an e-mail a few weeks ago."

"We just started today and also we don't have any parents."

"Oh, are you two the new students?"

"Yes we are."

"Okay, get on the bus, we are looking at spiders."

Peters eyes lit up. Peter found nothing more interesting than spiders, unlike his sister who hated spiders.

When they arrived, they were greeted by a tour guide.

"Welcome everyone, my name is Alex and I'm going to be your tour guide for the day."

The class started to walk around the rather large building and soon came in sight of spiders.

"The grass spider hunts using reflexes with nerve-conduction velocity so fast that some researchers believe it almost borders on precognition. An imminent awareness of danger... a spider-sense to encode an entirely new genome... combining a new genetic information from all three into these fifteen genetically designed super-spiders."

"There's fourteen." Peter mumbles under his breath.

"Excuse me? Is there something you'd like to say Mr Parker?" Alex asks.

"Ones missing." Peter says shyly.

"Oh? I guess they must be running a few tests on it. Let's continue." Alex says before walking off with the rest of the class trailing close behind.

Peters mind could not stop thinking back to the super-spiders when suddenly, a blue and red spider climbed down from its web and started to crawl on Peter. He suddenly felt a sharp pain on his neck as the super-spider bit into his skin.

"ouch!" Peter yelped. "What the heck?" He asks himself, this time his voice was very quiet so no one can hear. The spider falls off Peters neck and falls on the floor, now lifeless.

On the train ride home, he found himself easily sticking to things. Peter was holding Veronicas bag while she did her shoe laces up, when she was done, she tried to pull her bag from Peters grip, only to find that he could not let go.

"Ha, ha, very funny, let go now." She says.

"I can't." He said, shocked by his actions.

"Sure you can, just let go of my bag."

"I'm trying." Peter was pulling himself away from his sisters bag, tugging at his wrist.

Veronica was finally able to pull away from his grip and when she did, he collapsed on the floor of the train, a crowd watching his every move.

"Sorry Ronnie, I don't know what just happened." Peter apologised.

"It's okay, are you?" She asks.

"Pardon?" He reply's, not completely understanding the question rolling out her mouth.

"¿Cómo estás?" Veronica starts in Spanish so at least the majority of people watching wouldn't have a clue what they were saying.

"Estoy bien." Peter holds onto a spare seat and lifts himself up from the floor. Veronica gives him a questioning look. "Gracias." Peter mumbles.

When they arrived home, Peter tried to figure out what was going on. Then his mind takes him back to the field trip, with the spiders, Alex did say about the 'super spiders' before, but at that time Peter wasn't really thinking about it deeply.

It had been an hour, and Peter still had no clue what was going on until he realised that his dreams had finally some true.

"¡Santa mierda!" Peter blurts out loud, he had finally put the pieces together.

*peters POV*

Later that night, I was out, walking around the city, when I saw a sketchy man walk past me. I followed him silently so he wouldn't notice me. I saw him walk past my uncle Ben, then pull out a gun. Pulling the trigger, I ran over to my uncle and screamed.

"No! Nonononononono, no, no!" I cried. "Uncle Ben? Uncle Ben, Can you hear me? Nonononono!"