𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒

JAMES POTTER had almost always been good at expressing his emotions. Well, maybe good was stretching it slightly, but it was relatively accurate nonetheless. By good, he just meant that he knew how he felt most of the time. Growing up with such loving and nurturing parents, he had been taught to talk about his feelings, which meant that he had no reservations in expressing them. Unfortunately, sometimes his tactlessness in expressing them would find him in a spot of trouble with a certain fiery red head who he would later call his wife. Being unwilling thrusted into the middle of a war was not how James and Lily had seen their life together panning out. And the prospect of it terrified them, but when they discovered that their son was being targeted due to a prophecy, James and Lily wanted nothing more than to hide away and keep their son safe. And they succeeded, but they died doing so.

HARRY POTTER had almost always been bad at expressing his emotions. Well, maybe bad was stretching it slightly, but it was relatively accurate nonetheless. By bad, he just meant that he didn't know how he felt most of the time. Growing up in an abusive house hold with his Uncle and Aunt, he had taught himself to suppress his feelings, which meant that they would often get jumbled up. Unfortunately, sometimes his inability to hide them would result in a severe beating from his bully of a cousin. Being thrust into a world of magic was not how Harry had seen his life panning out. And the prospect of it excited him, but when he discovered that he was famous due to a prophecy, Harry wanted nothing more than to hide away and run into the arms of his parents. He knew that they would have protected him, because they had died doing so.

BUT WHEN in Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he unknowingly fulfills yet another prophecy and his dead—for—fourteen—years—father is magically resurrected, the ever wise Albus Dumbledore decides that it's best not to confuse an already very traumatised Harry with this news. So instead, James Potter is forced to live by the side of his now fourteen year old son, under a pathetic Sirius created it, and James will forever hate him for it alias, without his son having any clue that he has his dad back.

ALTERNATIVELY: James Potter thinks that coming back from the dead could very well be the (second) death of him.

𝐢. AARON TAYLOR JOHNSON AS
JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER

jamie dornan  ━━━━━ jamie porterben barnes  ━━━━━━━ sirius blackandrew garfield  ━━━━  remus lupin daniel radcliffe ━━━━━ harry potteremma watson ━━━ hermione grangerrupert grint  ━━━━━━  ron weasleyhp actors  ━━━  respective characters

jamie dornan ━━━━━ jamie porter
ben barnes ━━━━━━━ sirius black
andrew garfield ━━━━  remus lupin
daniel radcliffe ━━━━━ harry potter
emma watson ━━━ hermione granger
rupert grint ━━━━━━  ron weasley
hp actors ━━━ respective characters

          DEDICATION! ] : gabby and the science exam that she probably failed because she stayed up til 1am and gave me a running commentary of the first two chapters!! / and also emma because she's the first person i knew who actually wrote a Good Back From The Dead fanfiction and it inspired me to write this 💘💓💖💞

          DISCLAIMER! ] : i do not own the harry potter series. this book contains an alternate universe with unrealistic events but IM TRYING MY BEST. additionally, i do not own james potter, but he 100% owns me and my heart 🥰🥰

          AUTHORS NOTE! ] : boi do gabby and i have some Plans™️ for this book. if u know me, u know the chances of me finishing any book are like 1000000 to 1,, but this is the first book that i actually have a beginning, middle and end for SO??? maybe 1000000 to 2????