Chapter 9

It's been three weeks since the incident at work and three weeks since Gilly became the Gilly I knew and loved again. Gilly basically moved into my house since that night and he even talked about why he sent that text and was ignoring me. He told me that my father's gang stole something that belonged to Miguel Galindo who was a leader of a cartel and that him seeing me their that day throw his feeling everywhere and he didn't know who or what to trust and that's why he sent that text. He said that the text he sent was all lies, he said that I was the best thing to ever happen to him and that he was happy I was the one carrying his baby. He also said that he was terribly sorry that he wasn't there when I needed him the most but he was here now and he was not going anywhere.
Angel and Coco even apologized saying they were sorry for ignoring me and blocking me but I understand why they did, they were his friend and brother befor I even came around and I forgave them. I forgave all three and Gilly and I are back together. Gilly also told me he let that girl that was at the clubhouse that night rub all over him because he wanted to see if I would react so he could see if I still had feeling for him like he did me but it backfired because I didn't react at all.
Since that night Leticia became a best friend to me despite our age difference and I even asked her to be my baby's godmother with she happily screamed her reply, YES. As for godfather we couldn't choose between Angel or Coco so we picked both which caused their arguing and fighting to stop.
Bishop, Hank, Taza, Riz, Creeper and Marcus have been great to me too. I've gotten to know them and they may look imtemadating but they're really teddy bears. Creeper became a big brother to me while Bishop, Hank, Taza, Riz and Marcus became father figures to me.
Currently I'm at the clubhouse and I'm one week past my due date and I've tried everything I could found online to make me go into labor and nothings worked. I've tried sex, spicey food, and driving over bumps NOTHING, so now I'm just sitting and waiting. The guys are playing cards and I'm sitting with Leticia at the bar talking when I started getting contractions but I didn't say anything because it was so bad. A little bit later I go to the restroom to pee and when I'm done peeing I wipe and as I go to stand my water breaks thankful in the toilet and not the floor and the contractions are getting stronger so I hurry and wipe again and fix my pant and walk out the bathroom and into the main room and up to Gilly and say "my water broke. it's time to go." after I said that he throw his cards down and said "fuckin finally! she made us wait long enough. let's go!" and he grabs my hand and we walk out the clubhouse with the guys and Leticia following us laughing.
Twenty minutes after we arrive to the hospital Rosa Marie Lopez was born screaming at the top of her lungs. She was beautiful, black hair, tan skin, my grey eyes and looking a mixture between both Gilly and I. When Gilly laid eyes on her he burst into tears and when he held her he promised to protect her til his dying breath.
For an hour it was just Gilly and I in the room loving on Rosa and not even a day old she was already a daddy's girl and I was totally ok with that. When the rest of the guys and Leticia walked in they were arguing about who would hold her first but Leticia won with "ladies first" but she only held Rosa for two minutes before Coco took Rosa from her. It went in like that for hours and Rosa was quite the whole time. When I finally had Rosa back in my arms Gilly did something I was not expecting, he asked me to marry him and I said YES.