Chapter One

This, as you probably figured out, is a story about Ray Toro. If you don't know who that is... GO DO YOUR RESEARCH, THEN COME BACK! Hehe, joking :). Anyway, i'm writing this because i'm obsessed with Ray Toro and MCR. I seriously have the same hair as him. Anyway, this takes place when he's 15 years old, so still in High School. That's all im giving away.

I walked quickly, eager to get away from a group of older kids behind me. They were known around the school for being popular, and bullying the younger kids. In other words, anyone born even a day after them. I looked back, and saw them holding a younger kid up against a pale wall by the throat. He was thin, and, from what i could see, he had long hair that just reached his neck. My eyes widened when i looked closer, and saw a black Motorhead shirt.

Now, normally i wouldn't help for fear of getting pummeled. But this kid seemed to have a good music taste. At least, that was if he was someone who actually listened to the bands on his shirts. I crossed my fingers that he did. I saw him gripping a black notebook and a MP3 Player closely to his chest. I snuck up behind the one hoding him up, and kicked him. Straight in the nuts. He instantly hunched over and fell to the floor. I signalled for the kid to follow me. Without a word, he ran up to me, jocks trying to catch him.

Just a short starter chapter :D
Whaddya think so far? :)