Things got bad again...

Also by the way, if you don't know who Lawrence is he's Beetlejuice. I just wanted to put that out there for all who didn't know//

Third person POV

Adam had been sitting outside the school under a tree, book in hand with his glasses at the end of his nose. There weren't to many people around, just a few other random students.  A lot of which went to  the same classes as Adam. Adam felt a presence, causing him to look around. To his surprise, he saw Lawrence.

Lawrence wore the same black hoodie with black and white stripes on the strings that he'd wear nearly every day, Adam was never really concerned if he washed it or not, some black sweatpants and you guessed it, black, high tops.

Adam waved shooting him a small smile as he lay his book on the ground. Lawrence smiled back, sitting down across from him. He finally decided to bring his hands out of his pockets, exposing the black nail polish he seemed to put on every week.

Adam squinted. "Did you re-dye you're hair again?" He asked.

Lawrence rolled his eyes chuckling, "how'd you guess.." he grumbled. "Hey..." He said finding his words. Lawrence cleared his throat, "Adam?" He asked.

Adam nodded. "Yes Lawrence?"

Lawrence sighed. "T-things got bad again..." he admitted.

Adam sighed softly as well. "Show me.." He said, trying not to sound demanding.

Lawrence looked around quickly to make sure no one was looking. After he checked thoroughly he held his wrists out to Adam, rolling up he's sleeves slowly with shaky hands. There were straight lined cuts all across his wrists, some older and some a lot newer. Lawrence pointed to one that seemed really deep. "That ones from last night.." he whispered, wincing slightly as he replayed it in his head.

Adam just nodded slowly trying to fight back tears. "That one doesn't look to good." He told him.

Lawrence pulled his arm away covering the wounds back up. "I-I'll Be Fine." He hissed. "I promise I will Adam." He said.

A crowd of stereotypical 'cool kids/bullies' seemed to be laughing at Lawrence.  Not because they saw, but because they loved to pick on him. One of them started to walk over with a piece of lined paper in his hands. The duo saw him walking and instantly grew nervous. When he made it to them, he handed the paper to Lawrence, snickering and rushing back to his friends. Lawrence began to unfold the paper that read, "Beetlejuice."

He handed the paper to Adam who crumpled it and threw it as hard as he could. "Let's get to class.." he grumbled, standing And grabbing his stuff.

Lawrence looked up at him sadly. "Aw..it's okay buddy, their just stupid okay? Besides, I like the name." Adam said shrugging.

Lawrence tilted his head. "Really?"

Adam sighed softly. "Sorta..now let's go before we're late ya big doof." He said.

Time skip..

Lawrence stood at his locker, sad that  Adam wasn't  at his side anymore. He opened his locker only to see 'Beetlejuice' engraved into his locker three times. He felt like crying.