Info

Hey guys! So just before I start writing this there are a few things and people that you need to know.

So this story will be following the anime, I might add in a few extra chapters just for funzies, and to establish character development and quirk development and stuff, but otherwise it's gonna follow along fairly closely.

The pairings that will be in this are:

Aizawa x Yamada

Midoria x Todoroki

Bakugo x Kirishima

I might add in a few more like Uraraka and Yayurozu but I haven't decided yet. Basically the main character wont be paired up with anyone (at this point in time, that might change) I'm basically just adding a new character into the story.

Speaking of which, meet Utatori:
Regular:

Speaking of which, meet Utatori:Regular:

Wet form:

Utatori Yamada

Utatori Yamada

Daughter of Hizoshi Yamada - A.K.A pro hero Present Mic

Quirk: Siren - She can control people using her voice, but at this point she can only make them blank out when she sings. When she enters the water she turns into her "wet form" which increases her speed and mobility, but it only lasts while she is submerged. e.g. works in the bath, but not in the shower.

To keep her identity a secret, she goes by her mothers maiden name in public, Mizutori. She wants to be a hero when she grows up, just like her dad and uncle Aizawa.

So basically Aizawa and Mic are dating and currently living together, it should be obvious in the story but I thought I might just clarify in case it isn't.

This is my first My Hero Academia story, so I'm really sorry if the characters are a bit off, I'm trying my best.

(Also the name Utatori means "song bird" but I'm not 100% certain with the translation so I'm really sorry if it's off (same for Mizutori which means water bird))

Hope you guys enjoy!