Chapter 10

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors, me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

Mutters rippled throughout the class, everyone confused with the presence of three pro heroes. Sero put his hand up and called out.

"Sir, what kind of training is this?"

Aizawa held out a card with a blue word on it as he continued.

"Rescue. You will be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

Again the class was distracted, everyone excited about showing off their skills in different locations and helping people, real hero work.

"Guys I'm not finished yet."

The class had a bad habit of interrupting their teachers, and Utatori smirked at the annoyance on Aizawa's face.

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you, I know your excited about costumes."

He pressed a button, and the wall to the side opened up, revealing their hero outfits.

"But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This training is taking place at a special off campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready."

With that he left the classroom, heading outside towards the bus. Everyone else jumped up, grabbing their costumes to change. Utatori's was one of the easier outfits to change into and out of, so she stood by the bus waiting for her classmates. Eventually they all filed out, and Ashido bounced up to her.

"Man, this is so cool! We get to do actual hero work! I really wanna go to a landslide or something, my quirk would be super useful there!"

Asui was standing nearby, and joined in on the conversation.

"I really want to show off how good I am in water, it's one of the best environments for my quirk."

Utatori looked down with a small smile on her face.

"I really don't want to be anywhere near water, I'm better in urban environments, cities and stuff."

A whistle sounded, and the three girls looked over to Iida, who had taken the role of class rep after Midoria gave it up.

"Gather round class 1A! Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!"

He whistled a few more times, guiding people onto the bus. Unfortunately, the bus had an open layout, meaning that there was no need for Iida to stress so much.

Utatori was one of the last on, and seeing her friends already had partners, she sat at the front, saving her teacher a seat.

"Aizawa, here, you can sit with me!"

The man raised an eyebrow, looking at the rest of the bus before sliding in next to her.

"Don't you want to sit with your friends?"

She shrugged, popping an earbud in to listen to music, but keeping it quiet enough that they could still talk.

"Everywhere else is taken."

He turned to face the front, nodding slightly with an amused smile on his face.

"I see, so I'm your last resort huh? Had nowhere better to be?"

She chuckled, elbowing him as the bus started moving. He laughed in response, relaxing back into his seat.

"So, how are you finding UA? Not buckling under the pressure yet?"