[ aot ] • Annie Leonhart x Reader

Sitting down you sighed in relief as you closed your tired eyes.

"I'm so tired" you groaned out to no one in particular.

"That's probably because you stay up all night doing who knows what" you jumped a bit and spun around to see Annie with a blank look, you didn't really talk to her much because you always felt like she hated you or something.

"Eh i guess you're right about that"  you slightly smiled.

Annie sat down across from you her ocean eyes never leaving your (eye colour) ones.

You cleared throat feeling slightly intimidated.
"...So do you er wanna get a drink or something?"

She seem to contemplate her decisions until she finally shrugged her shoulders and stood up.

"Sure why not" you were surprised that she accepted but you stood up nonetheless.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"Give me another round" you slurred as the person nodded and slid over a drink.

As you were about to grab the drink Annie slapped your hand away.

"I think you've had enough (First Name)" Annie only had two drinks so she was the soberest one out of you two.

You pouted "I'm c-completely fine" you said as you stumbled over your words.

Annie rolled her eyes and grabbed your wrist dragging you out of the place.

"Annie" you protested.

"We're going to be in big trouble if we get caught (First Name) it's already past curfew, so we're leaving and that's final" she stated rather firmly as she kept a grip on your wrist.

You whined in response but went with her occasionally tripping over your feet.

But your feet got the better of you, as you fell you expected to land on hard ground but it was soft?

You looked up to be face to face with Annie, normally you would get embarrassed and get up quickly, but this time you just stared deep into her ocean eyes.

"You have really pretty eyes Annie" you mumbled as you unknowingly inched closer.

A tiny red hue spread across her cheeks as she stared back.

"(First Name) you're drunk stop it" her voice low, you knew she was right but you couldn't help the fuzzy feeling in your chest, as you closed the distance between you two.

Her lips moulded perfectly against yours, biting at your lower lip you granted her access groaning feeling her tongue explore your wet caverns.

Annie grabbed your waist as your hands found their way tangled in her blonde locks.

The sound of footsteps made the two of you break away, panting.

Annie quickly got up and grabbed your hand running pulling you along with her.

You ran with her, your cold hand in her warm one you smiled feeling the butterflies form in your stomach.

'best night ever'.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
Word count : 512

- sorry for the long wait guys but i hoped you enjoyed this little chapter and can i just say thank you all for so many freaking reads!! AND i got about 90 something votes i'm so happy rn!!  🥺💜💞

- feel free to correct me if i made any mistakes :))