Only u

Listen at a semi low volume

Tzuyu's Pov
I wake up and see that Y/n is still asleep. Aw she looks so cute and peaceful. I sit up and go over to check the time 9:38 A.M. I decided since y/n's mom is at work I'll go down to make breakfast. I look at the pantry I notice there's pancake mix. So I decided I will make pancakes for breakfast with bacon and eggs.
After I finish making everything I set up the table. I go up stairs to wake up y/n.

Y/n's pov
"Y/n's wake upppp!!" as I open my eyes I see Tzuyu is there shaking me awake. "Ok I'm up." I laugh and sit up in the bed. "I made breakfast change and come downstairs." She turns and walks downstairs. I look at my wardrobe wondering what I should wear. I ended up picking up a plain white tee with ripped jeans. I brush my hair and walk down stairs. I notice that she baked pancakes with bacon and eggs. "Wow I'm shocked you didn't burn my house." I laugh. "Oh stop." She giggles and gives a beautiful smile. We sit down and start to eat. It taste good of course it does she made it. "So what are you gonna do about Minu??" Tzuyu asks with a mouthful. "Uhh you see I'll tell him I don't feel anything for him and I rather be friends." "Knowing him he won't be ok with friends but that works yk." She smiles. We both finish and start to clean up the kitchen. "I should probably head back home." Tzuyu says. "Oh okie." I'm a little disappointed. She grabs her things. "See you later." She smiles and heads out the door. "Bye!" I smile and close the door. Wishing she could stay with me.

Tzuyu POV
Once I get home I see Minu is on the couch. "Thank god you're finally here." He motions for me to go to the couch. "What's up?" I ask. "Did I do something wrong when I went on a date with y/n??" He sounds very panicked. "Well I don't know," I lied , " go talk to her and see what she says." I get up and head to my room. I sit in my bed and decide to text y/n.

Y/n 🥰
Me: i think Minu is gonna talk to you.
Y/n: oh ok i really don't wanna hurt his feelings
Me: well you could either lie or be honest
Y/n: true maybe I'll give him one last date.
Me: okie but remember do what your heart wants
(Read)
I will just have to wait and see what happens.

Y/n's
I don't know what to do because he is Tzuyu brother but I love Tzuyu. I will just go out with him and maybe my feelings will go away. As I lay in my bed deep in my thoughts my phone dings.
                               Minu💀
Minu: Y/n I'm so sorry if I offended you in some way it's ok if you don't like me
                                                  Me: oh it's fine I just didn't know how to be like :)

Minu: oh thank god I like you a lot y/n....
Will you go on a second date with me?
                                                 Me: sure
Minu: ok how about next week on Saturday at 8pm
                                                Me: ya that sounds good see you at school 
Minu: :)
(Read)
Do I like Minu no. Is it bad I'm going on a date with him? Yes and no. I would never be accepted in my own family or in school if I came out. Minu is like a protection shield. Yes I feel bad and it makes me seem like a bad person. Just one last date with him and I'll let him down easily. I just hope it doesn't break his heart and it's be awkward when I got to Tzuyu's house.
(Late at midnight )
I toss and turn in my bed I can't fall asleep like always. Minu and Tzuyu keep me up. Minu is not for me he should be with a girl who actually sees him for who he his and loves him. I love Tzuyu and one day I wish to tell her. "You're the only thing I want in life. Only you."

Authors note:It's been almost a year wow  I forgot I wrote this. I forgot about the whole app actually. But yk corona gives me a lot for free tome so enjoy this and I don't know when the next chapter will be up