Stop!

Play song
Y/N POV
Ugh I wake up in the afternoon aka 2:30 pm . It's Saturday. Great I'm so excited for today. I don't know if u should actually try to look good or try to look like trash. Either way he'll call me cute or something guys always say in the end. So does it matter. I stare at my wardrobe. What should I wear. I could wear this pastel purple dress. Or I can wear jeans and a sweater. You know I'm just gonna wear ripped jeans and a cute shirt. This is too much work I wonder how girls do this. I lay in bed wondering why I have bad luck the world loves me. I look at my text.
Tzuyu: pone the front door
I go downstairs and open it. There she is with a bag full of things. "Uhh what are you doing here?" "You see knowing you and how you are I'm here to make sure you actually look good for tonight...." she says looking down at the floor. "......ok......." we go up to my room. She pulls out cloths and makeup and hair tools. Tzuyu looks at my outfit up and down

TZUYU POV
I sigh. She may be going out with Minu but she could at least try to look nice like she always does. "Put on this." I hand her a white skirt and a pastel yellow and white striped shirt. She looks so cute.... I need to stop she's Minus and she doesn't like girls. I have her sit down. "Chewy uh do you know where we're going?" I shake my head. As I do her makeup I ask her a question. "Do you even like Minu?" I want to know because it doesn't seem like she's like him. "Well I don't know but I felt if I rejected him you'd be upset......" "oh....." the room feels awkward. I finish doing her makeup. I then do her hair into two cute space buns.

Y/NS POV
If she only knew I loved her to death. I look in the mirror I look nice. I hug Tzuyu. "Thanks for helping me." "No problem I want you to look good for this." I look at my phone it's 5:50. I still have time to do something with Tzuyu. We both decide to watch a movie. We both find one we like while looking. We both watch How I Felt When I Saw That Girl. Through out the movie I take glances at Tzuyu. Then I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it...Minu is there with flowers. "Aw thanks dude...." I messed up ha that's a y/n things to do. I put them on my coach. Tzuyu stands up. "I'll be here when you get home. She walks up to my room. Minu takes me to his car. As he drives I look out the window. It's a quite and long car ride. After about 30 or so nineties we to this field. We get out and Minu goes to the back of the car to get a blanket and a picnic basket and I see that there's already candles set up.......

I don't know how to feel except for how I'm going to tell him sooner or later that I have no feeling for him. We sit down and he starts to talk to me about how pretty I am and how happy he is that I said yes. I just nods my head. "You look cold." I know what's he's gonna do. "I'm not I'm fine it's a long sleeve so it's fine." I smile at him and continue to eat. We talk about our interests. There's  silence and  I ask, "so why do you like me?" "You catch my attention you're not like Tzuyu's other friends." I think about that for a moment. "I mean I guess." I take a drink from my sprite. STOP STOP STOP STOP.I look around the sky is nice. I feel his hand touch mine. I don't wanna take it away and be mean but I also don't wanna slap him. I just sit there with a blank expression. I look at my phone it's 10:38. "Maybe we should go back..." Minu nods and we get back into the car.

We get back to my house and he walks me to my door. "I had a great time." He days with a nice smile. "Ya me too bro see ya." I walk back inside my house. When I walk into my room I see Tzuyu is watching MOAM. She turns it off and I got and lay on the bed and sigh. "How did it go?" "Well...he was sweet and nice but...." "You don't like him?" "Ya it's just...uh he's not my type...." I look away. "It's ok just make sure to tell him you don't want to see him anymore." She smiles and hugs me. I woo off my makeup and change in the bathroom. Me and Tzuyu y'all all night about the date and we pass out.

I know my moms is going to say it's stupid that I don't want a guy like him. But he one isn't a girl two isn't a girl three even if he was a girl I'd still like Tzuyu. And he deserves someone else and won't lie to him about their sexual orientation. I look at Tzuyu and smile and fall back to sleep.

I AM SO SORRY. Guys sorry as some of you know I work now at my family business. And it takes a lot of work and effort so I haven't been able to write. I hope you like this and I will continue to write this I'm proud of this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter