Hiroki Woods -redesign- ×MHA×

Name: Hiroki Woods
Age: 18
Height: 5'7" (173.7 cm)
Gender: Male
Nationality: Japanese - Irish
Sexuality: Gay/ Androsexual

Personality:
Hiroki is an utterly remorseless, unpredictable, ruthless, manipulative and psychopathic person who deeply enjoys needless acts of violence and chaos.

Likes: Knives, Ravens and crocodiles
Dislikes: Fire, mirrors and cameras.

Fear(s): Atelophobia- the fear of not being good enough or imperfection, Atychiphobia - The fear of failure. Somniphobia - The fear of sleep, Catoptrophobia - The fear of mirrors.

Villain Name: Fearmonger- 恐れモンジャー

Villain Outfit- A modified Plague Doctor outfit to work better with his Quirk.

Quirk: Boogeyman Effect - Hiroki can evoke and increase fear and horror in others causing the target's brain to release fear-inducing chemicals. The target's perception may be altered, causing them to see their environment as ominous and the user as dark and foreboding, or even seen as a monster. Targets effected will have a bright green (almost neon) ring around their iris'.
It takes form of a fog, that's produced from his hands.

He is a master of intimidation and fear induction, using his own appearance, knowledge of psychology to inspire terror in his victims, letting their own fears cripple and destroy them.

Strengths & Weaknesses:
- Masks will not protect you from the gas, even Hiroki will be affected, but not as badly.
- He would be able to cover an entire city in fog.
-Can be injected like a vaccine.

- Family: Fuji Takahashi (deceased), Quirk: Fear Inducement (mental ability)
Jasper Woods (deceased) Quirk: Poisonous Gas
He got a mix of his mothers and fathers Quirks.
He gets most his looks from his father

Occupation: Villain.