Chapter 11: Viperion vs. Chat Blanc

"Master Fu, get out of there. Meet me at the Eiffel Tower," Viperion said before hanging up his phone. He knew he didn't have enough time to transform and recharge his ability. Instead, he ran and used his magic harp to air surf from roof to roof, heading for the tower. When he got there he transformed back into Luka.  

When he got there he saw the old man in a Hawaiian shirt. "What is the meaning of this Luka? You haven't explained..."

Luka looked over his shoulder. A few fangirls noticed him and started squealing in excitement and calling his name. He was sure people were posting his location online. Being a superhero and being famous was not as easy as it looked. How had Adrien gotten away with it so long? "Let's get in the elevator," Luka said. He wanted to get out of sight of any tourists.

Master Fu nodded and held a large cooler, which Luka was sure contained the main miraculous box. They got into the elevator with a bunch of other tourists, oblivious to the importance of the box that the last Guardian was holding. "I've tried to call Chat Noir and Ladybug, but they aren't answering."

Luka frowned. Was Marinette in trouble? "Have you tried calling her friends?"

"I'll do that once we are out of this elevator where were packed in like sardines." His phone started ringing, but he didn't answer. Instead, he acted like he was a tourist and took a few photos out of the glass window of the elevator.

Luka looked nervously at his phone. He dialed Marinette's number. Someone picked up. It was Alya. "Luka! Do you know where Marinette is? Is she with you?"

"I was hoping she was with you."

"She's gone and so is Adrien. We have no idea where they are. The only thing here is a weird package with a return address to the Agreste Manor."

"The Agreste Manor?"

The Guardian lifted an eyebrow as he looked at Luka, but then he went on pretending to be a tourist. He asked the tour guide some painfully obvious questions. In a minute they were at the top and they walked over to the rail. The Guardian turned to look at Luka and he shook his head. "I told you to wait. You never know who could be listening."

"But this is an emergency. Marinette and Adrien are missing," Luka explained. 

Could they be in the Agreste Manor? He hadn't even checked the house for them last time he was there. It was possible, especially if the Dark Pegasus had transported them there. Neither she nor Tomoe had told him anything about them, probably because he would have tried to help Marinette. "I think they are at the Agreste Manor."

"Why would they be there?" Master Fu asked.

"Because Gabriel Agreste is Hawk Moth," Luka answered. He explained a little more about Tomoe and how she was trying to bring him down on her own. 

 "I had suspected as much, but then when he was the collector I had thought I guessed wrong. But this poses a serious problem. I suspect Tomoe is Ono Yasumaro."

"Who?"

He was quiet for a moment as he took off his fake glasses. He sighed and looked Luka in the eye. "Her lust for power is unparalleled. She is evil, deadly, and ruthless. She was the one who destroyed the other Guardians. If it is her, then we are all in trouble."

"Maybe. Even Kagami told me that her mother had changed her name."

"Tomoe is Kagami's mother?" He seemed a bit lost in thought. Then suddenly his expression changed and Master Fu asked, "Have you recharged yet?"

Sass, his kwami, nodded. "I'm ready to go."

Luka was going to ask Master Fu another question when they heard some shouts. A portal opened and the Dark Pegasus and Tomoe stepped through. But Kagami was nowhere in sight. Maybe she listened to Luka and she's not cooperating with her mother. The thought made his heart leap. Maybe there was a chance that Luka and Kagami could be together after all.