✨Chapter One✨

꧁♛꧂

Perspective of Betty Rose.
Betty Rose is a white female with black hair and blue eyes.

—☪—

Fuck this.

I stared at Talis Johnson’s ugly face and sarcastic grin. I wanted to punch his nose so badly but i’m too much of a bad bitch for that.
“Get out of my face before I fuck up yours.” I spat, seemingly surprising him. He should know who he was fucking with and he was fucking with Betty Rose.

3 days before this bullshit, I punched Jessica Wheeler in her face. She deserved it for kissing my boyfriend at the dance the Sunday prior. Worse thing is, he kissed her back and it made me look like a fucking joke. For the past three days since I knocked her on her ass, I have been hostile towards everyone. My classmates, my teachers, my friends, anyone who was a human being had gotten my claws, including my pathetic boyfriend, who is now my pathetic ex. I obviously haven’t been in my right mind through all of it but Talis, Jessica’s dumb boyfriend, has decided to fuck with me on a special day. My birthday.

We’re in the cafeteria so if any shit goes down, we have a large audience to witness it. Talis’ surprised face became a sly one. Sly enough to make me think that he was as much as a fox as his petty little girlfriend was.
“Careful kitten, you might wanna keep that pretty tongue of yours bitten.” he said. His rhyming made me cringe. He nodded his head a little to the right. There she was... Jessica Wheeler, glaring at me with hazel eyes that resembled a tiger glaring at it’s prey. I refuse to be prey to that sly vixen. She continued to glare at me as I returned my attention back to her sneaky little boyfriend. Did I give a fuck about her glaring at me? No. Of course not. She could glare at me for as long as she wanted, I knew she wouldn’t do anything to me.

“Why do I need to worry about that rat?” I asked with a hostile tone. My hostility didn’t mean anything to Talis though. He smirked “that rat is listening and lunch is almost over. I want you to meet me on the roof of building C at 9 pm, sharp. That’s all.” He told me, turning around and walking away from my table. He stopped as I asked “why?” in a confused tone. The tall fucker halted and looked back, his green eyes piercing through me like an arrow. He smiled, keeping his sly expression “Oh, you'll see.”

—☪—

Why the fuck am I doing this?
I walked up the stairs in building C with a tired sigh. It was 8:59pm, i’d make it to the roof at the exact time it became 9. I approached the metal door that leads to the rooftop as soon as it became 9:00 and opened it. It didn’t make a sound like I thought it would. Not a creak. Suddenly, I was snatched back quickly. I struggled for a second before I was let go of so I didn’t really need to fight off whoever had grabbed me. I swiftly turned to whoever had snatched me and was face to face with Talis Johnson once again. I was pissed off. “What the fuck—?!?” I exclaimed only to have my mouth covered by Talis’ surprisingly warm hand “shhh, if you keep being louder than the lunchroom during a fight, she’ll know we’re here.” he whispered to me.

Confusion tickled me. “Who?” I whispered back at him, still maintaining my anger in my voice. Talis looked outside, resulting in me doing the same. Jessica was standing near the end of the roof’s edge, having not noticed us at all. I tore myself out of his strong grip and glared at him. I thought this would just be us talking about some bullshit including her without her presence. I didn’t want to be here if that rat was going to be here too. I glared at Talis.
“why did you want to meet me here??” I asked quietly.

“I knew that she’d listen in on whatever I had to say to you. I’m just as pissed off as you are. What she did at the party made us both look like petty jokes,” Talis’ gaze returned to my face “so I wanted to give her a little scare.” he told me with a small and sinister chuckle. I thought about it. Scare the cunt who made me look like a dumb bitch as payback or just be angry with her forever? “i’m in.” I claimed quickly. I hadn’t expected Talis to call me to the roof to scare his girlfriend. I have to admit it.. I was starting to like him a bit.

My quick answer seemed to have surprised Talis for a split second before he smiled and and whispered “alright, to scare her, you have to run at her and chase her around for a bit.” I blinked before raising a brow and asking “why me??” I asked, still whispering. Talis stared at me, a bit surprised by my question. “You punched her in her face Betty, she’s scared of you because of that.” he told me. It had never dawned on me that punching Jessica made her fear me. “well, shit...,” I whispered to myself before looking directly into his green eyes and smiling “that makes all of this so much better.”

Silently, me and Talis crept out on the building and onto the rooftop. Jessica was fortunately looking at the sky in the the opposite direction of the door and us altogether. She was muttering “what’s taking them so damn long??” impatiently. Me and Talis exchanged a glance of sinister joy, holding back our internal laughter. I bolted forward, right towards Jessica at half speed. The sound of my quick footsteps alerted the brunette bitch and she turned around and screamed, fear and horror lacing her shriek of terror.

Jessica whipped around swiftly and ran in the opposite direction. I stopped when terror clawed at my chest and watched as the terrified Jessica ran to the roof edge, screaming and clearly not watching where she was running to in her fear. My heart dropped as I watched her accidentally launch herself off of the roof. A distant thud notified me about when she hit the ground. Dead silence was left behind her screams of horror making the atmosphere tense and making me tremble terribly. My blood burned under my, now red, face. Realization settled in as a pit of terror grew in the core of my stomach.

I had just killed Jessica Wheeler.

☪—

end of chapter one.

Talis Johnson is a tall white male with short dark brown hair and green eyes.

Jessica Wheeler is a short white female with long brown hair and brown eyes.