✨Chapter Five✨

꧁♛꧂

I didn't bother with getting ready for the fucking party. I stared at my laptop screen with interest. This was usually how my nights were. Watching gamers play horror games and drinking chocolate milk. It was 7:56 pm in the middle of November meaning the sky outside of my window was pitch black and I was coated in soft fluffy blankets and warmer than ever. I had learned that the party I was supposedly going to was Shawn's party. Everyone would be there. Everyone and Cheryl Browning.

I may have been worried for Cheryl but I still didn't want want to leave the comfort of my room and four blankets and I doubted Talis would attempt to kill her in a house packed with people who could witness the murder. What did scare me a bit was that it was possible for him to do such a thing, but in front of many many others? No way. He wasn't insane,, was he? I took a sip of chocolate milk and moved a bit to adjust my oversized red shirt over my red shorts to hide them from sight. I noticed it was 8:00 pm and as soon as a did, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

I sighed "come in!" I told whoever was at my door, keeping my attention on my laptop. The door opened and my mother opened the door. I could see her brown hair in the corner of my eye. "A boy is here to pick you up, Betty." she told me. I rolled my eyes. "Tell him to go away. I'm not going to that dumb party-" I paused my video and turned to look at her. I froze when I saw Talis standing next to her. He was dressed up and looked nice but I ignored that fact as my mother smiled and told me "I let him in." I wanted to scream at him to get out but I knew that'd be odd to my mother. I slid my laptop off of my lap and glared at him.

Talis was smiling evilly. I got up, the blankets remains over my shoulders and head and engulfing my body with warmth. My mother didn't notice my hostility "I'll leave you two be!" she told us before slipping away. She closed the door. I didn't want her to do that... "You're going like that?" he asked, looking at me up and down. I dropped my blankets onto the bed and dully said "I'm not going at all." with a blink of boredom. I could see that he was wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans and guessed that was his favorite color. He replied firmly with "yes, you are." in the same dull tone. He was mocking me.

My hands clenched into fists and I had to hold back the urge to deck him in his fucking face. "No the fuck I'm not, Talis!" I told him in anger. "I'm not a Barbie doll you can just control. I'm a living human being with feelings and a heart." I spat at him. "How'd you even find my house? Are you a stalker-?!?" I asked in a somewhat paranoid tone. "I've seen you outside of this house before and just guessed it was yours." he shrugged "just get dressed or go like that." he told me. I accepted defeat and groaned "fine, I'm going out like this." I muttered, turning off my laptop and picking up my red sneakers and socks. I put the socks and red sneakers and frowned in frustration.

"Let's go then." he smiled at me and I felt my heart began to pulse as a he smiled. Fuck. I realized I had fallen for Talis... The guy who had tricked me into killing his girlfriend..

This is actual bullshit..

-☪-

end of chapter five.

ik its short again. sorry!