✨Chapter Six✨

Cheryl Browning is a white female with brown eyes and red hair.

꧁♛꧂

I really regret not putting on something. Turns out, it was cold at night during November. Really fucking cold. I crossed my arms tightly and rubbed the area above my elbow a bit to get some warmth from the friction and stared outside of the cold window is Talis' car's warm passenger seat. Green River had some of the most beautiful and colorful lights I had ever seen this year. They had a variety of bright colors like blue, red, white, and a lot more colors. They usually put out Christmas lights during November and took them down in February. I felt my bare legs trembling from the cold of the night and looked down at them. Talis must've noticed because he reached into the backseat, still keeping his eyes on the road and driving, and grabbed a jacket and tossed it over my uncovered legs. It was the same shade of blue as his clothes too.

I quietly mumbled "thanks." and adjusted it over my legs, immediately feeling a bit warmer. It was a soft and fluffy jacket. I hadn't expected Talis to be nice to me at all. Yesterday he was..... controlling and a bit scary. He had still forced me to come to the party though. I had told him I didn't want to go yet he was still making me go. He had came to my house, into my room and gave me barely any other option. I wondered about the situation for a second longer. Would he have stayed around if I had just stayed in bed. I suddenly felt like the biggest dumbass on earth. I doubted he would've stayed around if I had never moved from my bed. Sure, he could've pulled me out of bed but I could defend myself from the bastard and my mother would've heard me scream or something.

I should've stayed in my bed. He would've left and I would've been in warm and dressed in the blankets watching Youtube on my laptop and living my best life instead of in a car in the freezing cold with a murderous motherfucker and a phone that was on 20 percent. It'll die soon. At this point, I could guess that I was in a unrealistic romance movie or book scenario. Almost dead phone, murderous cute boy, heading to a party past eight and knowing someone was probably going to be dead soon. Cheryl. I had doubted that Talis would kill her at the party but my mind had changed now. He'd probably use me to kill Cheryl just like he had done with Jessica.

"What are you planning?" I asked, shattering the ice cold silence with a stern voice. "Are you interested now?" Talis responded with a question of his own in a silk voice. "I'm interested in how you plan to kill Cheryl without being seen. I know you'll be killing her at the party because you're bringing me along." I could see Talis watching me in the corner of his eye. He chuckled softly. "Poison. I was planning on poisoning her. I know she'll be drinking and I wanted you to distract her while I poisoned whatever bullshit she'd be drinking," we stopped at a red light for a moment and he looked at my horrified expression "but something tells me you're not going to do it."

The light became green and he drove, taking a turn into a neighborhood. I glared at him with horror and shock. I had to save Cheryl. Sure, she was an absolute bitch but I had to do something! So she wouldn't die and so I wouldn't have another human's blood on my hands. So I wouldn't have Cheryl's blood on my hands over Jessica's. I tore my gaze away from Talis and looked outside at the grass that was quickly blurring by. I saw the house that we were heading to. It was definitely where we were going. The house was surrounded by cars and you could hear the music blasting inside from the outside.

We parked outside of the house and I scanned the area and the people outside. People were smoking, drinking, hopefully not fucking, making out and talking and all of that lovely dovey bullshit. Cheryl wasn't among them. I waited for Talis to park and as soon as he did, I opened the door and ran out, clutching his blue jacket in my right hand. I ignored his voice calling after me but I didn't care about him right now.

I had to warn Cheryl.

-☪-

end of chapter six.