Tragedy

Felix POV

I was dragged by Hongjoong to the woods and I thought of memorizing my way back so I could try to escape but seems like Hongjoong realized what I was thinking and he knocked me out.
When I woke up I was tired to a chair from my legs and arms. The room seemed fairly small and it was mostly dark. I struggled to untie the knots but it was no use. Right when I thought I was going to be alone in this dark room someone entered the room. My vision was still blurry but when I finally adjusted I realized it was Seonghwa.

Seonghwa: So this is Felix huh?

Felix: What do you want!

Seonghwa: Calm down Felix I'm not going to do anything. Well at least not yet. I'm waiting for Chan to arrive so he can see your death. We don't want him missing the show now don't we?

Felix: Let me go Seonghwa! I have nothing to do with this!

Seonghwa: Oh Felix *sigh* the moment you entered stray Kids was the moment you became part of this.

Felix: Why do you want to hurt me.

Seonghwa: I thought you already knew Felix..... it's to make Chan suffer like I did. I'm just returning the favor.

Felix: Seonghwa, Chan never killed San!

Seonghwa: Oh shut it!! Everyone knows damn well he did!!

Felix: Woojin told me the truth. It was never any of us. Haven't you been suspicious of anyone else? Someone else did it not us.

Seonghwa: There is no one else to be suspicious of!! It was fucking Chan can't you understand!!

Felix POV

I tried to persuade Seonghwa that Chan didn't do it but it was no use. It angered Seonhwa more which frightened me. He could kill me at any moment if he wanted to I tried not to push him too much. I only hoped Chan would come and rescue me.

Chan POV

We had finally arrived at Seonghwa's mansion and we decided to split up to find Felix faster.

(While everyone was at the mansion searching for Felix and trying to avoid anyone else Seungmin was about to leave Woojin in Wooyoung's care, but before he left he wrote a letter and Put it in Woojin's room. Hyunjin and I.N decided they would be together since I.N was still fairly young to be alone when the enemy could strike at any second.)

I.N POV

Hyunjin and I were walking around the halls trying to look for Felix but instead stumbled upon a duo. They were Yunho and Jongho.

Jongho: You know it's bad manners to trespass into someone's property. What should we do with them Yunho?

Yunho: Hmmm.... how about.... we kill them*chuckles*

Jongho: Sounds like a fun game.