chapter 6

chapter 6

(continued from5)

~~~~~~~~~~

i froze.....

Louis.Louis is taping at my door...its gotta be him...that's all that kept running through my mind.

I slowly made my way to the door as i knocked myself out of my thoughts. I opened the door...."Louis.?" i said looking at him. He hadn't been to sleep yet. I could tell he had laid awake just like i had. " uhh yeah. I tried to fall asleep out there but i just cant do that knowing that a beautiful blue eyed girl layed only two rooms away." he said smaliling at me. My heart was beating fast now. Within only a couple mere seconds later Louis had taken a step forward and had his hands wrapped around my face and in my hair with his lips against mine. His thumbs brushing my cheeks as he deepened the kiss. My hands found their way down to his hips thrusting his body towards mine until our hips were connected firmly. I took a couple steps back dragging Louis with me still connected, allowing him further into my room. Louis smiled into the kiss and gently removed his hand from my hair and pushed the door shut behind us. He replaced his hand quickly and we kept walking slowly futher and further into the room. We hit the edge of the bed and stopped. Louis hands venturned their way down my neck, to my ribcage, and down to my waist slowly. This sent shivers down my spine. His hands moved under my loose shirt and his hands were placed on my bare skin. It felt soooo good. He went to grab the bottom of my shirt as if he were going to take it off, but he then suddenly stopped as if he was allowed to or not. We were vigourously making out now. His tongue was now ddep in my mouth as was mine in his.

My hands quickly found the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off of him over his head breaking our mouths apart. I tossed his shirt onto the floor and smiled as i smashed our lips back together with a great force. Louis then pulled my shirt slowly off of me as sweet as ever. Our kiss was broken apart again. As my shirt came off Louis dropped it onto the floor and we stood for a short second starring at each other. Ours breaths hitched and rhe falling of our chest hard....

I slowly sat back onto the bed as Louos stood in front of me. He towered over me looking sweetly down at me. I ran my nails softly down from his chest all the way down to the hem of his pants slowly. Never once while i did this did we break eye contact. I was breathing quite heavy starring into Louis's eyes as he stood over me......

He looked down at me as he slowly and seductively bit his bottom lip...

D.A.M.N.!!!!!!!!!!!! that was sexy as fuck.....thats drives me absolutely insane....

He was starring hard and intently at me now. I found my way to the button of his pants. I undid it slowly and unzipped the zipper. I pulled his pants down past his knees still looking him straight in the eyes. I layed back slowly onto the bad as Louis leant over me and kiased my lips. His arms on both sides of me locked as he held himseld over me, kissing me passtionately. He moved his down the middle of my body. Still looking me straight in the eyes.

He kissed my chin, then my chest and my stomache, all the way down to my waist line. There he stopped. He pushed himself up slowly and placed his hands on my hips. He made his way to the button of my pants. He slowly unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off ever so slowly until i was topless and pantsless. Laying in front of him in only a bra and underwear.

Louis leaned back over me kissing my lips again and as he slid his body on top of mine. He placed his hand on my thigh and picked up my leg to wrap around his waist. I then had both legs wrapped tightly around Louis. Were were both into this now kissing vigourously and wanting more of each other. Louis's arms still pressed against the bed on the sides of me and his head down kissing me hard. I released my legs and slid my hands down Louis's rib cage and down his sides to the waist band of his boxers. I ever so slowly slid them off of Louis's fit body. I felt him shiver. He placed his hands on my waist once more and removed my underwear also but more gently. I reached back and undid my bra strap and quickly tossed the bra to the floor. Our mouths still fighting each other while this happened. I was sucking hard on his bottom lip.

Louis gripped my hips and hoisted my lower body up to allow him inside. I moaned with satisfaction as Louis entered me gently. My hands gripped the shests next to me and i let out a little whimper into Louis's mouth. The feeling was like no other i've felt. It was overwhelming.

Louis slowly and gently allowed himself in and out of me. Breathing hard now i released the the bed shsets next to me and placed my hands on the back of Louis's neck, gripping him hard and pulling him closer to me. I pulled on little tufts of his hair and deepened the kiss showing him..........I wanted more. He let out a little moan into my mouth as i yanked on his hair in all of the right places. His arms still against the bed beside me gripping the sheets hard now as he sped up speed. We were now hot and sweaty almost to the climax of this beautiful moment. A sudden rush of shivers shot through my whole body and i let out a very loud moan as our lips broke apart. I slid my hands now down to his rib cage and squeezed thightly, slightly dig my nails into to his skin leaving small scratches. I felt Louis tighten up above me as he bit his bottom lip hard as he came in me. The orgasm felt amazing. My whole body had goosebumps, my back arched up as i scratched him. Our stomachs touching as i did this. Louis slowly pulled out and I loosened my grip on him. He stopping bitting his lip now and looked at me with deep heavy breaths Escaping both of our mouths. He looked at me with loving eyes as he beant down to kiss my lips once more passionatly. I couldnt help but to smile into the kiss showing Louis how happy i was. He couldnt help but giggle as i did this. He hovered above me one last and smiled at me cutely before collapsing next to me on the bed. He laid back and put his hands behind his head as he looked at the ceiling. I looked at him and bit my lip thinking...damn, hes fine.!!!!

I scooted over to him And laid my head on his chest and pulled my legs close to him. I wrapped my arm around him and smiled up at him. He was already smiling down at me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him...(if that was even possible). He used his other arm and pulled the blankets over us. He pulled the lamp string while saying goodnight gorgeous and kissing my forehead. "Goodnight Louis" i said smiling while shutting my eyes. Louis let out a long happy sigh..then i was in my dreams....