chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...There sat the most gorgeous face I think I've Ever seen.The most beautiful set of eyes possibly ever.He had hair gelled to the right.It was a light brown almost golden color.It was perfect."Would you mind if I joined you.?" the cheeky boy asked.Him saying that snapped me outa my thoughts."Well...um...sure" I said tentatively .

I was so nervous.There was no hiding that this absolutely flawless man sitting in front of me took my breath away."Im Louis William Tomlinson " he said sounding quite proud."Im Mellanie Jo" I said kinda shy."Well what an amazing name love.!" he said making me blush like crazy...."thanks" i said smiling at the ground like an idiot.

"How have you been tonight darling" he asked sweetly."Great until my friends all went off and left me here." I said in a jokingly matter."Well that doesn't sound very fun, does it.?" he said as he took a swig of his beer while raising his brow at me.I giggled and pulled my hair behind my right ear."Where did your friends happen to run off too.?" he asked kinda concerned."Well they all ran off with guys....shocker.At least they are having a good time" I said rambling on a bit."What are your friends names.?"."Madi,Kaitlin,and Ellie.They are my bestfriends.Today is Madi's 18th Birthday so we came to Ireland because she wanted to come out here to celebrate.We are from the U.S." I said explaining to Louis."I see.The U.S. huh.? Amazing.!So are you super close with them.?" he asked."Well yes!" I exclaimed..."They are truely the best.Especially Madi.We are the closest for sure!!We just have a connection that i don't have with the others ya know.?" I asked Louis."Yes completely.I have 4 bestfriends actually.But there is one that im closest to.So yes I understand Mellanie.!" He said smiling cheekily at me. Ahhhhhhh.... my mind screamed with joy inside ....the way he said my names...just so goddamn perfect.The way it looked so good as it rolled off of his tongue.."..Mellanie.." i heard him saying it replay in my head over and over again."What are your bestfriends names.?" I asked Louis. "Well there's Liam,Zayn,Niall....(sighs)...and Harry" he said ending with a smile as he said Harry."So Im just gonna throw a wild guess out there that Harry.? is you bestfriend.??" i said smiling at him."Yes....yes he is " he said proudly.

The night seemed to fly by.Louis and I sat and rambled on until it was about 12:30 A.M.I literally fell in love with him I swear.He adjust perfect as we sat there,drunk, while we laughed,cried,messed around and drank continuously."Where are my friends .?" I asked checking the time on my phone.At that very moment ,Ellie walked up....well stumbled over...TRASHED!!!!

Her arm was slung over a very good looking young man...the same young mashed went to talk then we first arrived."Hey...M-E-L-L-A-N-Z-P-Q-T now i know my ABR'S next time..." Her voice trailed off to a mumble."Well Ellie you seem to be completely trashed." I said laughing."Is this your friend.?" the man holding her spoke deeply."Yes she is...thankyou" I said getting up to grab hold of Ellie when Louis shouted"Liam,hey.!!" he exclaimed excitedly."Well ello Louis.I haven't passed paths with you all night, how have you been.?" Liam exclaimed."Just sitting here having the best night of my life talking with Mellanie" he said smiling gesturing towards me." How do you two know each other,may i ask.?" I say kinda confused ."Well Liam is my best mate, love!"Louis explained to me."Hi, im Liam though you may already know as I see."Liam said."Yes,im Mellanie, nice to meet you Liam" i said sweetly.

"Well i was thinking, that if its alright with you Mellanie ,if i take Ellie to my place tonight and bring her back safe and sober in the morning.Ill keep her safe and sound and pay for the cab fair." he looked kinda hopeful that i would say yes to his baby looking face.Ellie now knocked out and cradled in Liam strong arms.They looked good together.Ellie's hand clung tightly on the front of Liam's collar of the shirt he was wearing.She enjoyed the night she had, i could just tell.I looked at Louis almost like i was asking him with my eyes if Ellie would be okay with him."Hey mate go ahead just keep her safe and sound for Mellanie " Louis said butting in answering for me as he slid his hand around my waist firmly.It felt good.Right.Liam smiled then looked at me for me to answer as reassurance.I smiled again at Louis then looked at liam and noded as saying yes to him."Thankyou Mellanie,ill have her back home safe tomorrow, promise."He smiled sweetly down at Ellie's babyface as she slept safe and comfortable in his arms.He kissed her forehead then dissapeared out of the bars door.

Now all i had to do was find Kaitlin and Madi and i could go back to our hotel but i wasn't quite sure i wanted to leave Louis honestly."Well Mellanie what shall we do now.?"Louis interrupted my thoughts.I turn to look at him not knowing he was only a mere 4 or 5 inches from me.We were practically face to face.I was then speechless at that moment not knowing whether to talk or just turn back around.But i couldn't do anything.I was frozen.Louis had by now dropped his smile and he had a serious face.As did I.Louis took a little step towards me and we were now standing best to chest,forehead to forehead.Louis reached his hand up slowly and grasped hold of my chin slowly and sweetly.The touch of the tips of his fingers again my skin sent shivers down my spine and trough my whole body.......