Love is closer than you think

HarryPOV

"Harry.." A gentle voice reached my ears."harry what's wrong.....please tell me." I stayed were I was hoping he would just go away. Then I heard him walking closer to me "go away!!" I sobbed. He didn't move "I said go away!!!" He then walked over and sat beside me. "Harry what happened?....you don't have to tell me but I care." I was still for a few minutes when he sighed and was about to leave I shouted "WAIT!! I'll tell you"

I unravelled myself from the warm covers and sat up. He sat beside me. I knew that tears were still collapsing down my face. "I told h-hermione and Ron t-that I-I am bi-bisexual, I think h-hermione was fine with it but Ron screamed at me calling me a dirty faggot and that I should go join the freaks meaning other bi's and gay's." Draco looked angry and shocked. "I will punch that maggot to pulp..." He said with angry and protective tone that harry had never heard before.

Harry smiled a little. At least he had Draco. If everything went wrong harry would definitely still have Draco, with his handsome face, perfect smile, his warm voice and his silky blond hair. Harry thought about if he would ever see the beautiful blonde after hogwarts.... "I don't think I will go to lessons today." Harry said to Draco. Draco smiled "I'll tell Mcgonagall that your ill..." Draco said then turned around and walked out the door. 

I then snuggled under the covers thinking 'oh boy did I have a crush on Draco malfoy'

AUTHORS NOTE

gosh how did that take so long to write?

Anyway

Please give me some ideas 

And have a wonderful day