Morning

When harry was ready to face hogwarts again he put on his robes. He silently wished he was in slytherin these days but he knew what the wizarding worlds reaction would be. He already got hate mail for being bi so he didn't need to give them that opportunity. Harry tied his shoes and left the dorms with caution but he didn't have much luck as there was a group of 5th year gryffindors practically waiting to shove hate down his throat. He ignored the nasty comments that claimed he was as disgusting as a maggot. He strolled down the corridor trying to keep his head up to show he didn't care what they thought but it slowly downed as did his hopes.

He found Draco and sat next to him at breakfast his eyes were on the verge of tears. He had been beaten,bruised,bullied and insulted. He wanted to cry in Draco's arms ,to let the pain out, for someone to soothe him...... Draco gasped at the sight of harry immediately checking his black eye. "What happened to you?!?!" He gently grasped harry almost demanding an answer. " nothing, it's nothing . " tears started to collapse down my face. "Oh harry. I am so sorry I should have been there.....please tell me what happened" harry explained how it had been an okay morning then he got beaten up by Ron's gang. Harry then buried his face into Draco. He sobbed whilst Draco comforted him. Harry then moved out of Draco's arms and ate his breakfast.