Chapt. 7 ksm

when class came to an end I quickly packed my stuff and tried to leave as quickly as I could but I was pulled back into the classroom.

I look up from the floor and my eyes landed on a male thats around the same height as me.

"what do you want?"  I looked back at the ground.

"help"

"since when did the LEE MINHO need help with anything?"

"this has to do with my squirrel"

I look back up amd glare at him.

"what's it to me?"

"I'll help you with Chang"

"mwo?"

he winked at me and I scoffed walking out the class only to be pulled back.

"fuck off"

"I need helpppp" Minho whined, I cringed at the older.

"with?"

"I wanna ask Ji on a date but I don't know how"

"just do a simple "hey Jisung are you free saturday because I wanna be with you? would you do a date with me" and wink at the end so he gets a idea but it would just be cute or chichè" Minho looked at me with slightly widened eyes.

"how have you not lost anything?"

"what..?"

"nothing"

"okay well I helped you I'm going home"

"there's one more class though..?"

"and..? I have no teacher for the class"

"okay see you round Seungmin"

"yeah bye"

I left Minho and leaving the school completely forgeting that me and Felix had something planed, I was pulled back once I left the gate I rolled my eyes and turned around to a familiar blonde male.

"oh hey Fe"

"Min where are you going?"

"home"

"stay with meeee"

"but you have Changbin in your last class"

"and we planed something"

I sighed "Fine"

we walked to Felix's class it being Art, Jisung was also in the class, but Changbin was as well which pissed me off a bit.

when we entered the class I went up to the teacher her name being Ms Park.

I asked if I could be in her class for the lesson she said yes, because she knows that the class I had, had no teacher.

I sat at the end of a desk near Felix, Jisung was behind Felix.

Felix gave me a smuged look as his desk mate sat next to him, I gave him a confused look before I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around seeing the male I didn't want to see.

"hey puppy, why are you here?"

I rolled my eyes, "Felix hyung made me" I impraised the word "hyung" due to the face I wanted to seem like I have cared about him forever, which is true but I don't call Ji and Fe hyung.

"oh" he sat down next to me and I was looking at Felix he was talking to his desk mate looking intrigued in the conversation, so I decided to just look at the floor ahead of me.