Chapt. 12 scb

sorry for the late uploads i've been uploading on a chanlix fic that you should check out EthanLee2169

for once I was actually happy to go to school even if I left the puppy quickly, at least I got to see him at school.

~~~

he wasn't at first period...

as I thought that I felt a vibration from my phone, ignoring it I went up to tje roof to catch Chan leaving.

"wait hyung where are you going?" I asked as I can see visible pink ears.

"oh.. I got a text from Felix, you should check if you got one from seungmin" he said walking off but I stopped him, taking out my phone.

seeing I actually had a text from Seungmin reading..

hey, felix and I are wondering if you want to come over and "hang" its your choice to come or not I was forced to ask 🖤

damn fat fingers^

I giggled reading the text, "ok lets go" I said "but you have class?" chan spoke with a father tone, "who caressssss" I smile almost dragging chan out of the school.

~~

we entered Chan's car as we drove Felix's house. we knocked on the door being gentleman we are *cough* chan *cough* but being an ecstatic kid.

since i haven't seen my puppy all dayyyyyyy.

Felix opened the door with fluffy messy hair that made my smile disappear a bit.

"hey, you guys didn't take long to get here" felix spoke and chan nodded, "i have an anticipated kid next to me" he spoke pointing to me as I punched his arm.

"well seungmin fell back asleep after he sent that message" felix said as his smirked making me confused.

"awe puppy sleeping with messy hair?" I asked and Felix nodded letting us in.

second time ive been in this house, it now looks suddenly larger even if I was here not even two days ago.

being distracted by a photo on a wall with many kids.

"wait felix" he hummed in response, "how old is this imagine?" I asked as he stood next to me.

"oh I just came to korea, since i was an exchanged student then, I was about 9 so 7 almost 8 years ago" he said smiling softly looking at all the kids and himself.

I point at a specific person, "he looks like seungminnie and this looks like jeongin" he nodded "cause it was, they were so shy when they were younger, mostly seungmin" now a big smile reaching his face as he remembered.

"ok! enough about my past lets go to the lounge and you" he said poking me cheek. "can wake or cuddle or both with minnie!" he said skipping his way to the lounge Chan silently watching the youngest movements the whole time.

I punch Chan's arm getting him out of his staring state, "stop watching him like he's prey" I smiled as we entered the room. I hear chan mumble but not understanding it since it was probably english.

Walking in I saw Seungmin curled up on the couch with his hair sticking in all different kind of places, I thought it was so cute and sat on the floor in front of him and started playing with his hair, him stirring in his sleep at the sudden touch.

while brushing fingers through his hair I hear the tv get turned on and turned around for a moment.

"what are we watching?" I asked the two males that was on the arm chairs, "a random anime" Felix replied putting on the anime with Korean dub.

I nod turning back to the brunette that has held onto my hand in his sleep, i smirk letting him have that hand and bringing the other to play with his hair.

he must've noticed the different hand size to felix and his eyes fluttered open slowly. I smiled seeing the sleepy puppy.

in shock he sat up, "c-changbin?" I nodded sitting next to him on the couch as he moved enough for another person to sit.

"w-why are you here?" i giggled as I took my phone out and gave to him, "read the message notification"

he turned it on and looked at the message ignoring the lockscreen, "I thought that was in a dream" he said scratching his head and I smiled at his cuteness.

"AACK" Seungmin suddenly yelled and I confused looked at the tv and saw "devilman crybaby" (a/n if ykyk) "FELIX" he hummed, "you're supposed to be innocent" Seungmin said getting up quickly him almost falling over in the proccess grabbing the remote and changing the show to a different anime.

"awwww it was just getting good" Felix whined, then they started talking in english making me confused, but seeing smirks and blushes, I was even more confused.

Chan now joining in a little cause he heard mumbles. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SAYING?" I yelled getting their attention, they all chuckled.

"sorry changbin hyung" Felix said, "I'll tell you the reason why you guys are here" he said clasping his hands together, while his cheeks got pink.

"um, seungmin wanted me to get proof of something from Chan, but i didn't want him third wheeling so you're also here" he said speaking directly at me.

I got up, "and what is the proof?" I say looking at both felix and chan.

"that chan can be baby but also daddy" Felix mumbled but we all still heard, I look over to Chan to see him smirking and Seungmin looking blankly at me, as I made contact with Seungmin he looked away.

"well.. you going to prove your point?" Chan spoke with a challenging tone.

~~~~~

big sorry for the late updates

~에텐/타니카