Chapter 1: Introduction

Hi, Im AJ Johnson. I am an only child to Anthony and Susey Johnson. And welcome to my crapy story. Im going to take you through a series of events that could potentially suprise you.

I am currently 23 years old, but when my life started to collapse, I was 17.

I may mention some non important facts here and there. But i promsie in the end, it will all make sense.

You all know the story of Cinderella, right? Well this is kind of like the story. Not really. Sure, I lost both of my parents at a young age and sure I had to live with the wicked witch of the west and her evil daughter. And sure I had to listen to them and do as they told me, but this is a kind of twisted verison of the story.

Im your typical, average teenager. I was in 11 grade and lived with my parents in Huston, Texas. I have straight, long, brownish hair. I have emerald green eyes and i am 5"2.

For as long as i could remember, i have always hated my cousin Carter Scott because she was so goddamn perfect! (Excuse my language) She always has her auburn hair fall around her perfect face just the right way. She wears a lot of eye makeup, thus making her eyes pop. And i never, EVER see a single por or pimple on that perfect face of hers. And her wardrobe... Dont get me started on that.

Everyone seems to love Carter, even though shes a bitch. So much for perfect, huh? Shes your typical mean girl. Using people. Putting others down just to make her feel better. I absolutely HATE Carter Scott, but secretly wish to be her.

And her mother, Gorgena Scott, is the same way. Just an older, worn out version of Carter. And way less pretty. No wonder why Uncle Val left them. And why my mom moved away from them.

Yes my mom, Susey (older version of me with jet black hair and brown eyes), used to live in Cali with my aunt when she was in school. My mom was the nice, helpful, perfect girl in school. Always helping people. Always had straight A's. Was always loved by everyone. She had natural beauty, so she didnt waste money on make-up.

The way she met my dad, Anthony, was through her tutoring sessions. He too lived in California. My dad is a very tall guy. He had emerald green eyes just like mine but had blonde wavy hair.

I dont want to get into the story of how they fell inlove. So long stroy short, math made them come together and dad was so memorized, he agreed to move to Texas with mom to escape grandpa Bo and Georgena.

My parents were a happy couple. When they were mature enough, they got married and 4 years later, out comes Arris!

This was a pretty long introduction. So.. lets get to the part of the accident shall we?

-----------------
Okay so this is my first story. Im pretty nervous about it but i have so many ideas that i believe could help and/or entertain some of you out there. So if you like this book, tell your friends!! :*