Chapter 7

AJ's POV

After I had caught up to Nash, I punched him in the arm and called him a dick head for saying that.

He was now walking a little farther ahead of me and mumbled something under his breath after I insulted him.

"What was that?" I asked putting my hand up to my ear. "I didn't quite hear you."

"I didn't say anything, Buttercup." Nash said while slightly turning his head and smirking.

"Oh bullshit." I said while getting an idea. I ran up behind him and jumped on his back. I started giving him a noogie. "Tell me what you said, Nashy. Tell me or else I won't get off!"

"AJ! Quit it! I'm gonna kill you!" Nash said while we heard yet amother click of a camera. I figured it was Rylee. She's always taking pictures. At least she is always on her camera instead of her phone like Carter.

"Hey, that's no way to talk to a lady. Especially one as beautiful as her." Said a deep voice behind us. Some how Nash managed to spin us around while I was giving him a noogie.

Nash and I looked up and saw a tall, blonde boy about our age. His hair is a little shorter than Nash's but it was messy and kinda looked cute. But not my kind of cute. I glanced over to the other three to see if they regconized the boy. They seemed to. Rylee seemed to REALLY recognize him.

I jumped off of Nash's back and just stood there while the boy made his way over to me. "Hey, I haven't seen her around here. She new?" The boy asked to no one in particular.

"Yeah. Ross this is AJ Johnson. AJ this is Ross Lynch." Cameron said. "A lot of girls like him too when they meet him. I don't know what you are going to do, AJ."

"Well I know that I will be single for a while. I'm not rushing into anything. Its nice to meet you, Ross." I said extenting my hand out to him.

He took it almost immediately. "Nice to meet you too, AJ." He said with a smirk. Then he turned to Rylee and I think I seen a hint of blush on his cheeks. "Its always nice to see you, Rylee." He said with an even brighter and sweeter grin.

"Uh.. Ha yeah.." Rylee said. Is she freaking out? Does she like him?

"Aye so Ross, you wanna come over for Enchiladas?" Angelina asked.

"Sure. But I gotta ask, why does it smell like fish over here?" Ross asked while scrunching his nose.

Everyone looked at me.

"Seriously guys." I said while rolling my eyes. "What did I tell you about doing that!" No one answered. Ross looked confused. "If we hadn't of jumped in that trash bin, those crazy fan girls would have eaten us alive!"

Ross chuckled as the three boys started walking a head of us. I stuck behind with Angelina and Rylee.

"Soo Rylee. How long have you been crushing on Ross?" I asked bluntly but nicely.

"What? Psh I don't.. Never... I.." She stuttered while blushing. "Is it that obvious?"

"Duh!" Angelina and I said at the same time causing fits of laughter to go around the three of us.

"What are you girls laughing about?" Nash asked.

"Nothing." We said in unison. Causing us to laugh again.

My phone went off again, signaling that I had a text. I took my phone out of my back pocket and checked it. I had a text from Aunt Cruella and some random number.

Aunt Cruella told me dinner was at 6:30 and if I was a minute late, I wouldn't be getting dinner. It was currently 4:45.

The unknown number said this; I hope you don't mind. Your cousin gave me your number and showed me what you looked like. You look very sexy, AJ. I was hoping we could meet up. I'd like to meet you. Text me.