Chapter 3~ No Where to be Found

Hey Guys! Sorry for the really long time for the update! It's been hard to find time to write.  This chapter is sort of a filler chapter so if u have any ideas for future chapters please tell us!

~Marisaandbrooke

Karas pov

"Where the hell do you think your doing!?!" we heard someone yell.

We all started running towards the door when i felt someone grab me. I screamed and everyone froze. I felt myself flying with a sudden crash. I tried to get up but i felt pain shoot threw my arm and my ribs. I looked over at everybody and i saw all the guys in a fight with this group of guys and i saw Autumn running over to me.

"Oh my gosh! Kara are you ok!?" She cried.

"I dont know! I have this really bad pain in my ribs and arm, I think it might be broken. Help me up." I replied, wincing when she pulled me up.

We looked around the room not knowing what to do everyone was fighting. Harry was fighting the same guy as Liam and was probably the guy that threw me. Louis was fighting some guy who was on the ground bleeding and probably injured badly.

"Louis i think you don't have to keep hitting him." I yelled.

He stopped hitting him and ran over to me and Autumn. When he got over he did the thing most brothers would do and give me a "check-up". After the check up he said I most like bruised my ribs and possibly broke my arm... Great. The guys were still fighting but Niall and Zayn seemed to have beat the opponents pretty badly. Now it was Harry and Liam against the guy that threw me. They were going at it fists flying every where until Harry punched him in the crotch and Liam hit him in the head, knocking him out cold.  They both ran over to me and crushed me with hugs.

"OW!!!!!" I screeched.  The both backed off and looked at me while Luis explained what he thinks is wrong with me.

"She most likely has a broken arm and some bruised ribs"

"Im gonna kill that guy" Harry said walking towards the guy.

"Harry, dont! Lets just get out of here" I said.

We walked outside and looked around. You have got to be kidding me.

We are in the middle of nowhere.