Chapter 6

Louise PoV

*A week later, still on tour *

We were in New York and it had only been a week on the tour, three weeks left. Me and Brian sat at a bar and discussed, about everything. It felt like Roger had started to take a step back from me, he always came back drunk, high or sometimes he never came back at all. When I confronted him on this, he'd just said that he was out writing songs. I suspected that he was cheating, and the thought made my stomach turn. The girls here drooled over him and they were all super beautiful. Since this started happen, Brian had been unexpectedly kind and supportive actually. I regretted that I judged him before because we had actually started become close friends.

We had just ordered when Brian dropped the bomb. “I have something I need to tell you”. Nervous for what was coming I answered, in a shaky voice “What?” Brian looked at his glas, swept the strong liquid and then continued. “Oh Louise, it's hard for me to tell you this-”. I got more and more nervous by the time. He was dragging it out, and it only got more and more painful each second. “Roger has been cheating on you.” The whole word stopped for a second. Tears filled my eyes and started to roll down my cheeks. I should had seen this coming. “With who?” I managed to say. “Some blonde called Cheryl… no, Chrystal”. I felt numb, my whole body did. What was I supposed to do now? I ordered another drink, at least alcohol could make me think on something else. 

Later that evening they had their show. I couldn't stand seeing that drummer so I was seated by the bar, already shitpacked. 

 'I'm In Love With My Car' started playing and I felt like it was to much and I went out for a smoke. It felt good to feel the summerwind face me and to drag the smoke in, deep in my lungs. “You're here all by yourself?” a deep and low voice said. I looked up to find a tall guy with dark hair, just like mine, and brown eyes. I recognized him, he was one of the roadies. He wasn't like Roger at all, actually the complete opposite but he was super pretty. “I guess so, why do you mind?” I looked at his lips, they were plumpy and had a light colour of pink. “Because I think you are hotter than fire.” He was stepped closer to me and I dumped the cigarette, and stamped on it. “And I like to… play with fire” When he said the last I kissed him. Two can play the game Roger, I thought as I continued to kiss him. We walked to the toilets, hearing that the concert still was ongoing. 

We kissed and kissed, and soon it developed to more than kisses. It wasn't like me and Roger at all, it wasn't bad but still not the same. He was rough and animalistic. When he pressed himself into me, I wondered what the fuck I was doing but then I got reminded that Roger did the same. I was drunk and easy convinced, all of it was a mess.

When we had finished our little business I headed to the hotel room. There in a chair sat Roger in a blue denim shirt and something on his head that looked like a tea bag. I just laid myself on the good smelling sheets and closed my eyes, not even bothering to change my clothes or take my makeup off.

 I just laid myself on the good smelling sheets and closed my eyes, not even bothering to change my clothes or take my makeup off

*Next Morning*

 I woke up to the sight of an empty bed and a feel of anxiety. Fuck. What had I been thinking with? I needed to go and see Brian. I udid my makeup, that was smudged out all over my face from yesterday's evening. I took a blue sweatshirt, a pair of jeans and left my hair in a ponytail, nothing special. 

When I went down in the reception I saw a big, curly hair that must been Brian. “Brian, I've made a mistake.” I started, already tears in my eyes. “What Louise?” I took out a cigarette and lit it, the craving was bigger than my will to stop. “I've cheated on Roger.” A familiar voice rung and I turned around to see the last person I wanted to see. Roger. “You've what?!” you could see his anger, and now tears flooded down my cheeks. “I can explain.” “No. You bloody can't. Leave. Get the fuck out of here.” now you could see tears falling down from his eyes too and I guess that was too much for me. I couldn't stand seeing that I had hurted him, the love of my life, my Rogerina and my little drummer. So I left. I packed my bags and took the first flight home to London. On the airport was Mary with open arms and hugged me while I was sobbing, stroking my back and telling me that everything was going to be alright. 

Author's note
okay much stuff happened even though it was a pretty short chapter  hehehehe
anyways take care off yourself and your family and friends, I'll try to update soon!!
xoxo