Part 4: The Old Church

Early in the morning I sat
up and looked around. I grabbed my 9mm and walked over to the side of the room where Ashley was sleeping.
"Ashley, wake up. It's almost time"
She started to wake up as I gently shook her. She looked up at me and sat up.
A few minutes later Cloud walked in.
"Shadow? Are you guys awake?"
"Yes Cloud, were up"
"Blaze is on the roof and is getting ready to set off the signal so get ready fast"
Me and Ashley got what we needed and ran with Cloud to the back door.
"Well Shadow, this is it. Take care of yourself and the girl and hopefully we will see
Each other again.
"You to master" I turned around and looked at Ashley.
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
"GO!!!!!"
Me and Ashley took off out the back door.
"Ashley, follow me fast"
She was running right behind me as I pulled out my gun and aimed it in front of me.
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
Blood flew everywhere as the zombie dropped down dead.
"How much farther Shadow?"
"Not far, it's just right over the hill" Ashley nodded at me as we kept running. After we made it up the hill we saw the old church and ran to the front doors.
I handed Ashley my other 9mm and handed it to Ashley.
"Use this, it could save your life" she nodded at me as I slowly opened up the church doors.
I slowly walked into the church with Ashley right behind me.
I turned on my flashlight in my handgun and started scanning the area.
Whoosh!
I turned around and aimed m light where the sound came from.
"ASHLEY GET DOWN!!!!"
Ashley ducked just in time as a dark shadow flew over her head.
"Shadow....what was that?"
"I don't know but keep your eyes open and don't let your guard down. We're not alone in here"