Part 2: A New Friend

I stopped at the door where the cry for help came from and kicked it down. I moved into the room fast and started scanning the room.
"Please help me" I turned around and seen a girl hiding behind the bed.
"Are you ok?" I asked her
"I think so" she replied.
I turned around fast as I hear the bathroom door jingle.
"Who's in there?"
"My brother, he went crazy and tried to bite me so I locked him in there"
"He must have gotten infected and turned into one of them"
"One of what?"
"A zombie. A cult group on a isolated island created a virus to destroy all of mankind"
"OH MY GOD! Is there anyway to counteract the effect?"
"Sadly no"
"Once infected how do you kill them?"
"To kill them you have to shoot them in the head"
"You mean I have to shoot my brother!?"
"I'm afraid so. It's either you put him down now or you will get killed and turn into one of them"
"I can't kill my brother myself" cried the girl. "Can you please do it for me?"
I looked at her and nodded and she broke down in tears. I kicked the bathroom door down and held my gun up as he came at me.
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
He dropped down and I walked
Over to him.
BOOM! I loaded one more bullet into his head as his head blew up. Then I turned and looked at the girl.
"I'm sorry I had to do that to your brother"
She threw her arms around me and started crying more.
"It's ok, you saved my life. Btw I'm Ashley"
"I'm Shadow, it's nice to meet you"
"May I ask what brings you to this hotel Shadow?"
"My master Cloud and my comrade Blaze are in the lobby holding off the front door because there are zombies surrounding the hotel. Follow me"
I slowly walked out I the room with Ashley following right behind me.
"Hurry, let's get to the stairwell so we can go down to the lobby but stay quiet and stay close to me"
We moved silently towards the stairwell and I slowly pushed the door open.