01 | PRACTICE & PATCHES

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

𝟎𝟎𝟏 ─ PRACTICE & PATCHES

⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀

Kirishima popped the lid of his water bottle open, taking in large gulps of the plain liquid. Thick beads of sweat ran down his neck and stained his clothes a dark color. Practice today was a little heavier than usual. Since he was sparring with his friend Iida Tenya, one of the fastest boxers he knew.

Training this hard would usually bother him, but he was so stressed at this point that the adrenaline was like a drug. His friends had suggested that he get a massage, or even hook up with someone to relieve some sexual tension. But he wasn't like that, he preferred having sex in a relationship, with romantic feelings.

Not that that meant by any means he was a virgin though─ no. He had lost that years ago in high school, to someone he believed he loved at the time. To his young understanding of love, at least. In the end they had broken up for the better and he'd ended up falling for his other classmate.

He winced as he set the bottle down and looked down to examine the bruise on his abdomen. He'd taken quite the hit earlier and the mark was beginning to turn dark purple instead of it's former red appearance.

"Hey, that looks really bad. Do you need me to call Ochako?"

The redhead looked up at Iida, who was wiping away his own sweat with the towel wrapped around his neck. Kirishima would be lying if he said the male wasn't fairly attractive. With those abs and stern looks, he was sure any girl would be swooning for this guy.

"Nah, you go home. I'll put some ointment and wrap it up later." He said dismissively, using his shark toothed grin to convince his friend that everything was okay.

And even if it wasn't, he wouldn't let Iida know. That guy worried too much for his own good, he'd be getting gray hairs by thirty at this rate. Just thinking about it made Kirishima cringe and card his fingers through his own healthy hair. Well, as healthy as it could be for being bleached and dyed.