Chapter 1 The Chase

'Why? Why do I always end up in these situations?' Bendy wondered.

What situations? Well currently, he was running for his life with none other than Mickey Mouse, the icon's brother Oswald, and some kids he didn't know that well.
As he ran, he could hear their heavy breaths behind him. He would have sounded that way too, if he weren't a toon.

'It has its blessings, I guess.' he thought.

"Quick! In here!" Oswald yelled from ahead.

Bendy reached the Disney brothers and grabbed the door.

"Go," the demon ordered Oswald "I'll wait here for the kids."

Oswald nodded before disappearing into the dark room. One by one, each of the children ran towards him, following Oswald into the darkness. As they passed him, Bendy did a head count to make sure no one fell behind and would be left for that... thing to get.

Once Bendy had counted them all present, he zipped inside and slammed the door. Oswald and a few of the kids worked quickly to barricade the door.

No sooner had they completed this task, was everyone startled by the sound of the monster beating against the door in rage.

"Is everyone alright?" Oswald called into the darkness.

"You mean other than being emotionally scarred?" Bendy questioned.

"Now is not the time, Bends." Oswald scolded, casting a worried glance at his brother.

Mickey was shaking so badly that the rabbit feared he might come right out of his skin.

"You ok, Mick?" Bendy asked.

"I-I'm... I'm fine." the mouse replied his voice shaking.

"Mick." Oswald took a step in his brother's direction.

"I'm fine, Ozzy. Really. It's ok." Mickey said giving a small smile.

Though no one could see, that was all the better in the mouse's mind. No one saw his smile, no one would see his tears.