Chapter 1

"Every voice you create has an echo your own bad energy will be your undoing"

Gogeta was facing Janemba after trying to defeat him many ways but Goku and Vegeta decided that fusion was the best way.

Gogeta then uses his speed to attack Janemba as he then kicks him 2 times and flip kicks him as it gives him more space and he raises his hand as he creates a rainbow energy sphere as he crushes it and throws it at Janemba. Janemba punches him but no effect happens, he uses his last energy to blast him but Gogeta dodges.

Janemba then disappears as a small boy emerges and he notices Gogeta and gets scared as he runs away as Gogeta gives a smile and a chuckle as it ended when he felt a strong force pulling him.

"What the hell is that?!" as he continued struggling to escape the force of the black hole but it was useless he was sucked in and Gogeta passed out due to lack of oxygen.

(Timeskip)

I wake up in a beach or what looks like it since it was filled with a bunch of trash. 

 Oh my god mister are you ok?!

I see a girl with spiked up blonde hair and orange eyes come running to me.

Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking. 

"Jeez you scared me it looked like you got hurt. You were out for a while like a good 30 minutes." she said with concerned in her voice.

"Heh a small fall can't kill this guy. "That's strange I'm still fused looks like the jump of dimensions made my fusion permanent."

"Either way it's a good thing you are ok uh what's you name sir?"

"Oh well I am Gogeta and you are?"

"My names Kaede it's great to meet you." 

"Kaede can you tell where I am" 

"You are in the old Dagobah beach in Japan" 

Well looks like I did go to a different dimension but I don't think i'll be able to ever go back 

"Mr Gogeta I just have one question..."

"Yeah what's up?"

"Are you a pro hero? Because from your outfit it looks like you are a pro hero." 

"No i'm actually..not from this universe so let's say I had a dimension jump" 

"Well I'll be happy to let you stay at my place if you need it sir."

"How nice of you..but are your parents okay letting a stranger in your home?"

"Oh my mom works abroad but my dad died when I was 3 so before I got my quirk"

"Whats a quirk?"

"A quirk is a mutated power that nearly 80% of the world get some get their power at a young age or during birth it mostly depends on the power the person is born with." 

After talking for a while she takes me to her home and she started geeking out when she saw a guy on the t.v called All Might. 

"Who's that guy Kaede?"

"That's All Might the number 1 hero in all the world he is also known as the symbol of peace. Man I would do anything to meet him and get his autograph."

"Well let's go meet him he's close I can sense his energy so it gonna be pretty easy" 

"YOU CAN DO THAT?! THAT'S SO COOL!" she said as she had stars in her eyes.