Meeting new friends

Brittany's POV
I went to school, and I was just finally getting used to my new school since the adoption, and I met this girl named Lacey and she started talking to me and being friends with me, and then she introduced me to this kid( my sisters boyfriends brother) David and they both invited me to Foursquare Church and I said sure what time do I need to be there so I can tell my adopted mom and dad and they said 5:00 p:m for dinner and church at 6:00 p:m. So I finished my day at school, and when the 3:15 bell rang for school to be out. I ran to my adopted dads truck and got in and he said BABYGIRL HOW WAS SCHOOL TODAY? And I said good I got invited to church.. CAN I PLEASE GO WITH MY FRIENDS LACEY AND DAVID? And dad said yess babygirl you can go just tell me what time I need to be there, and I said I have to be there at 5:00 p:m for dinner and church is at 6:00 p:m, and dad said let's go home and make sure it's okay with mom that you go and so we went home and asked mom and she said yess as long as you take Loretta, Bo, Tate, Ethan, and Landon and I said that's fine it will be a fun time for all of us, so dad told The kids to get ready that we were gonna leave in 30 mins so they all got ready and ran down the stairs and put their shoes on and said where are we going and dad said don't worry about it it's a surprise and so we all ran and jumped in the truck and then dad came out and told us to get back inside and give mom hugs so we all ran back inside and gave mom hugs and then we all ran back outside and jumped in the truck and buckled up and then dad took us to church.

Loretta's POV
When we got to church Brittany said i gotta go find Lacey and David you keep the kids, I said okay and I gotta go find Dawson even though he doesn't know I'm coming to this church tonight so we all follow brittany into the fellowship hall and she finds David and Lacey and then we go around the table and find Dawson and I hug him and he goes "LORETTA YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE COMING TO CHURCH TONIGHT". And I said well I mean I couldn't tell you because I didn't know I was coming to this church. Your brother and Lacey invited my sister Brittany, and she apparently asked dad and mom and they said only if she brings us kids and so dad told us to get in the truck and we didn't know where we were going until we got here. And then Dawson said okay were done eating dinner let's go find a seat in the Youth Room and I said I'm supposed to stay with my big sister and he said no you don't gotta stay with anyone we are all gonna be together so we all went to youth room and found a seat.

Brittany's POV

We had arrived at church and I had went to find David and Lacey, and Loretta and the boys went to go find Dawson. I found Lacey and David and then we were eating dinner, and then David said here meet my other friend Sebastian, and then me and sebestian started being friends and talking and then we all went to go find a seat in the youth room to beat Loretta and her friends and the kids to get a good seat, but little did we know they were already in the youth room sitting down. So church has started and it was good I learned more about god and then church was over and I found Loretta because she was outside playing ball with Dawson, Bo,Tate, Ethan, and Landon until dad got there and then we all played ball until like 30 mins later and dad still wasn't here so I called dad and said DAD CHURCH IS OVER COME GET US, and then like 15 minutes later he was there to get us, so I went to the field and said "LORETTA, BO, TATE,ETHAN,AND LANDON COME ON DAD IS HERE TO PICK US UP." And so Loretta said bye to Dawson and I ran to say bye to David, Lacey and Sebastian. And then we all get in the truck Dad says "ARE YALL GIRLS HUNGRY. ME AND CAROLINE WERE PLANNING ON GOING TO LOGANS ROADHOUSE WHEN YALL CALLED SO WE JUST DECIDED TO BRING YALL WITH US, and we said YES WE ARE HUNGRY WE HAD A HOTDOG AT CHURCH BUT WE ARE STILL HUNGRY. So dad says be quiet I'm calling mom to tell her but she wants it to be a suprise for the boys and so he calls mom and says THE GIRLS ARE OKAY WITH GOING TO LOGANS ROADHOUSE. HAVE YOU TOLD THE BOYS, and she said "YEAH I TOLD THEM THAT WE WERE GOING TO EAT AND THEY SAID THAT THE CHURCH FOOD WAS NASTY. And so we all got to Logans roadhouse and we went inside and ate our dinner, then when we were done we all went home and took showers and went to bed.