Day 2 in arkansas!!!!

Luke's POV
7:00 A:M
"ALARM SOUNDS"
Caroline: LUKE TURN THE ALARM OFF!!! We don't gotta be up and gone til 10:00. I'm going back to sleep
Luke: So I get up and take a shower, and get ready for the day, and I walk in the other room, and all the kids are asleep except Bo, so I walk back in our room, and tell Caroline that since the kids didn't go to sleep til around 2:00 a:m that I'm gonna let them sleep in, and that the only one awake is bo, so we are gonna run down to the donut shop and get some donuts and chocolate milk for all the kids

Caroline's POV
BO GO GET IN YOUR DADDYS BUS. So he runs out the door and jumps in the bus, and they go to the donut shop.

7:50 A:M
Luke's POV
We arrive at the donut shop for them to be closed for some odd reason, so bo asks if we can get sausage egg and cheese biscuits for everyone at McDonald's, and I say yes of course, so we leave the donut shop parking lot and drive to McDonald's which is about 10 minutes away from the donut shop... on the way to the donut shop Bo says
"Daddy I have a question???    I say what?
Bo says what do you have planned today for us???
I look at him and say it's a surprise but just know we have the whole day planned out!!!! It's gonna be so funn bo, and bo says YAY I LIKE IT WHEN DADDY PLANS OUR DAY OUT BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS FUNN!!!!!.

10 minutes later
We arrive at McDonald's and I go through the drive through and order 14 sausage egg and cheese biscuits and 14 chocolate milks. So we wait for our food, we get our food, and we drive back to the motel.

8:15 A:M
We carry the food inside, and bo goes to see which kids are awake, and they were all still asleep except for Loretta and brook.

So bo being the boy he is, says LORETTA AND BROOK GET IN TO DADDYS ROOM... YALL ARE IN TROUBLE.

Loretta and Brook come running in here yelling "WHAT DID WE DO??? WHY ARE WE IN TROUBLE????" Me and Caroline look at them and say what are y'all talking about....... and Loretta says "Dad Bo came in there screaming at us telling us to get into y'all's room that we are in trouble" I look at Caroline and say that boy is crazy.... "y'all girls aren't in trouble, we have y'all a biscuit and a chocolate milk though!!! So the girls get their food and drink and eat it... and they say thanks dad...

9:45 A:M
Caroline, Loretta, Brook, Bo and I are just sitting in our room chilling when Loretta looks at the time and says "DAD DONT WE NEED TO GO WAKE UP THE OTHERS" and dad says yes actually it's time for them to wake up. So Loretta, brook, and bo run in the room and holler "DAWSON,KEVIN, LANDON, ETHAN, JADYN, BRITTANY, TATE, and DAVID...... WAKE UP, AND GO TO DADS ROOM..... YALL ARE ALL IN TROUBLE!!!! So they all jump up and come running into our room, saying "WHAT DID WE DO??? I look at them and say nothing bo said that to them so they all wanted to say that to y'all, but I do have a biscuit and a chocolate milk for y'all.. so they all eat their food, and then I tell them "to go get ready. We are gonna go ride the duck boat in a little bit" so they all go get ready!!!

10:30 A:M

We are all loading up on the bus to go ride the duck boat

We are all loading up on the bus to go ride the duck boat. So we drive to where we get on the duck boat at.
so we have arrived at the duck boat, and now we have to load the duck boat, and I tell all the kids to get their life jackets on because the boat is gonna go in the water. So they all start hollering saying yay. The boat doesn't leave til 11 so then they just chat, and hangout until it is time for the duck boat to leave..

11:00 a:m
The duck boat is leaving to take us on a ride around hot springs,

It is one of the oldest unique tours of Hot Springs National Park. It showed us all around hot springs and then took us on the beautiful lake Hamilton, and the captain entertained the kids while we were riding.

1:00 p:m
We just got off of the duck boat, and the kids were all complaining that they were hungry, so we all loaded back up in our bus, and we drove down the road to Cici's pizza, and ate their for lunch. While we were eating, we talked about what we liked, and didn't like about the duck boat..

3:00-5:00 p:m
We took the kids to hot springs fun spot and we let them all ride go carts. Brook and Landon kept crashing into each other, and Brittany and Sebestian kept crashing into each other, then Bo crashed into Tate not paying attention. So the kids had a blast just driving the go carts without getting off of them for 2 hours.

6:00-8:00 p:m
After we got done driving the go carts around the course, we walked over to the obstacle course, and got in a line so we could get our harnesses hooked up.. Bo was standing in front of Loretta and he looks at her and says "SISSY CAN YOU MAKE SURE I DONT FALL OFF THE COURSE.." so I look back and say "Bubba that's the reason they are putting harnesses on us, so if we accidentally fall off the course then we won't hurt ourselves. So we all got our harnesses on, and we went to go around the obstacle course. And brook was in front of me, and she was running on the stairs part, and she fell so I had to help her back up on the course, so then she wanted to get down because she was scared. So then bo was by Loretta screaming because he was scared so I went over to where they were on the course and said "BO IF YOUR THAT SCARED GET DOWN AND GO SIT WITH BROOK" so he got down and was watching us from the bottom. So after a while everyone got tired and bored of the obstacle course but we only had like 10 more minutes until we left anyways so we just kept on going around the course, and then it was time for us to go down and let them unhook our harnesses, and as soon as Loretta got down and got her harness unhooked Bo ran to her and said "SISSY I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE UP THERE" and I said no bubba I didn't die I promise I'm okay. So then we left the obstacle course.

9:00 p:m
Everyone is tired so we loaded back up on the bus, and went to mcdonalds for dinner, and then we went back to the motel to eat and chill but about an hour later all the kids were out so it was an early night for us

THANKS FOR READING!!!! I WILL UPDATE IT AS SOON AS I CAN...... IF YALL WANT SOMETHING SPECIFIC TO HAPPEN THEN JUST MESSAGE ME AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO....