👫Mia and Jorel👫

August 14.
Today, Mia had to meet with Jorel and make finishing touches on their project.
The young woman woke up, and while she prepared herself for college, she sang every song she knew. Then the girl tried 100 different hairstyles, but finally, she chose a side ponytail.
When she was finished, Mia picks out a black dress with white flowers, put it on (of course), and get in the car where her friends are waiting for her.
As soon as she enters her classroom, the girl slowly sits on her desk and started studying for the class.
  🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
After about 10 minutes of classwork, everyone from her class was here. Some of them talked about the project, others played games on the phone, but Mia stayed there, with the school book on her hand, and reading about human nerves.
  - Mia!-said deep male voice-Mia, can you hear me?
  -Oh, sorry!-she said, while she turned to the young man, blushing-I was reading about human nerves, and I didn't hear you-she answered, and then Jorel smiled.
  -I hope you do not forget your projects due Monday.-said Professor Donald-If you don't have a project-you fail if I don't like it-you fail, and if I see information from the Internet, you FAIL.
  Mia sees her professor as a very strict person, who enjoys being bad with his students. He always failed the students who he doesn't like, and this annoys the young girl. She thinks that it was not fair for their hard work.
  🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
  Finally, her class is over. While she put back her textbooks, she hears:
  -Do you want to go out and go to the cafeteria to eat? -Jorel asked, with a smile on his face.
  - Umm, good!-she told him, trying not to say or make something stupid. So the two young people went to the cafeteria, while whey was talking about college.
  When they arrived, they ordered food and sat on a bench near their classroom. The young people talk for maybe an hour when Mia checked her phone and said to Jorel that they will miss Mrs. Smith (their Chemistry teacher). From what she had been learned about him, Mia finds out that he was not a bad boy. Yes, it is true, that Jorel smokes, drinks, and has been with more than one girl, but behind his tattooed arms, black T-shirts, and a lot for girlfriends, Jorel is one well-mannered man, with who you can talk about everything, who loves music, and since you don't believe it, cares about nature.
Conclusion:
Do not judge the book by its cover. Not every bad person is bad, and not every good person is good.
After the class, Mia came home, fix her hair, change her clothes, and go to Jorel's home.
🖤🖤🖤🖤  "At Jorel's Home" 🖤🖤🖤🖤
She already arrived at Jorel's and his friends' apartment. Mia knocks on the door, and when she thinks that there is no one home, Newt opened the door, shirtless.
  -What are you doing here, Mia? -asked her, Newt.
-Umm...I have a project with Jorel, and yeah...-said Mia, blushing.
  -Okay! Come in! Jorel's room. This one on the left.
  -Okay! - said the girl, playing with her fingers.
Once she reaches the boy's room, she knocked on the door, and Jorel (who else) shows up shirtless.
-Why is nobody in this apartment is wearing a T-shirt? -Mia asked herself, blushing.
-Excuse me!-he said-I've fallen asleep, and there wasn't time to get ready. Do you want some water? Juice? Cola?
-Water, please.
  🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
  For about 20 minutes, Mia and Jorel worked on their project, but Mia wasn't there. In the jet head, she only thinks about Jorel and Newt. She was 100% sure that they do not have the same feeling as she had, but she did not dream and thinking "Well, what if ..."
-Mia, are you listening to me? -asked Jorel- For two minutes, I ask you what you think about this color, and you just look at it.
-Oh, sorry! I was thinking about one story.-she said with a nervous laugh
-What story?-he asked her again.
-A Bulgarian book that tells the story of a girl who is in love with two boys who do not have a feeling for her, and I just wonder how she feels.-Mia said in one breath.
-What is the name of the book? What about the characters? -Jorel asked her
-Well... The book is called ..."Dreams Who Does Not Come True" and the characters are... M... Mimi, Danny, and Nico.
-Are you sure that they don't like her?
- I'm sure! Nico always makes fun of her when he's bored, and Danny does not care for her.
-Maybe Danny will find out how perfect actually that girl is? -said, Jorel, and look at Mia's eyes.
After a few minutes, they continue their work, when...
-Can we stay here?-said Newt, holding some girl's hand.-In my room is a little messy.
-Look, I do not care, but as you can see, I have a guest. If she agrees, you can stay.-said Jorel.
When Mia agrees, she blushed (this is her superpower) when she and Jorel heard the jokes from Newt and the girl about what they actually had to do in Jorel's room(only people with the dirty mind will understand).
  🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
  By 10:00, the young people were done with the homework. Mia wanted to go home alone, but Jorel was worried, so he accompanied her.
  🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
When they finally arrived, Jorel took Mia's hand, and ask:
-Mia?
-Yes?
-When you read that book, could you tell me who will Mimi choose?
-Of course!-said Mia, with a smile on her face.